• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why Has "Night Stalker" Richard Ramirez Not Been Executed?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
The Death Penalty in California is strange. Occasionally someone gets put down but no one as bad as Richard Ramirez. He operated for 2 years(1984-85) and killed 14 people, many incredibly sadistically physically as well as psychologically.

Why is he still alive? He couldn't still have more appeals, could he?

Actually, there's worse. If I'm not mistaken, Randy Kraft is still awaiting his final reward. He makes Ramirez look like a boy scout. He's the subject of a book called, "Angel Of Darkness", by Dennis McDugal...great read. He's also probably still sharing a prison with Douglas Daniel Clark, The Sunset Strip killer...he was a pretty fucked up too. I think the problem in California is, something like 7 out of 10 serial killers come from either Orange, or Los Angeles County...so there's a lot of them to put down.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Tune in next week for [enter name of black dude] versus [enter name of black dude] in Executing With The Stars!!!!!

I'd watch. I would want modern executions with ancient methods. I like my crap to be a little educational sometimes. Build an Iron Maiden for OJ and make sure I can hear the screaming to synch it with every stroke of my cock. Don't close the door too quickly as I appreciate a little teasing. I climax as his last breath escapes him.

Because Kalifornia cares more about inmates than serving justice? Because we protect violent criminals in the US more than we care about honest people these days? Because lawyers have ruined the justice system and made a mockery out of the concept of "justice"? :dunno: