• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why does the KKK still exist?

Its so sad that some white people think that ANY OTHER RACE is below them! I REALLY HATE THAT! Am Puertorican and i have all type of friends.. Americans, Mexicans, black friends ( am sorry if i offended u using that word ) Asian friends!!! My question is.. Y DO da KKK still exists! in my opinion i think its a minority in the US. ( correct me if am wrong ) Why do WHITE PEOPLE HATE LATIN or BLACK PEOPLE! is it the color of the skin that makes them better than us!? cause i think that is BS!! :nanner:

Probably the same reason the Westboro Baptist Church exists. Stupidity maybe?

I honestly don’t know, it’s pretty sad that in this day and age people can still hate other people simply for being different than they are. Being a minority myself I’ve had a fair bit of racism thrown my way, it’s pretty ridiculous.

People are dipshits on every degree of the political spectrum. For a lot of people, if you don't agree with EXACTLY what they believe YOU ARE WRONG!!!!

Unfortunately, not a lot of people can see past stupid little differences like religion, ethnicity, culture, or even regional dialect. It is simply human nature: that which is not like us appears threatening. It takes a rational, balanced person raised in a tolerant environment to recognize that it doesn't matter whether one is an Atheist, Baptist, Gay, Black, Asian, etc.; we're all people with a sense of right or wrong which may differ from someone else's. Our manner of dealing with this difference is what makes us a douche or a respectable individual.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Its so sad that some white people think that ANY OTHER RACE is below them! I REALLY HATE THAT! Am Puertorican and i have all type of friends.. Americans, Mexicans, black friends ( am sorry if i offended u using that word ) Asian friends!!! My question is.. Y DO da KKK still exists! in my opinion i think its a minority in the US. ( correct me if am wrong ) Why do WHITE PEOPLE HATE LATIN or BLACK PEOPLE! is it the color of the skin that makes them better than us!? cause i think that is BS!! :nanner:

I agree that racist white people are ignorant, but...there's racist Puerto Ricans too. There's also racist black people, racist Asian people, racist Mexican people, etc.

To answer your question though, it's because people have the mentality that they "belong" to their respective race. Just how you feel that you "belong" to the group called "Puerto Ricans", which is emphasized here...

Why do WHITE PEOPLE HATE LATIN or BLACK PEOPLE! is it the color of the skin that makes them better than us!? cause i think that is BS!! :nanner:

You use the term "us", like you belong to the Puerto Rican race and to nobody else. Racist people think like that, but...they just take it to the extreme.

have to agree with CCT ... lived for a year in Philippines, and i thought that there where racist people in Belgium ... over here I call them "wussy racists" only if there's more then one of one colour, they start acting "weird or brave", but over there it is worser ...
i'm not a racist, nor will i ever be ... just because you have one person who thinks like this and more follow his excample doesn't mean that i have to follow him. I don't like to live in a box, and even though age has softened me i'll always be a rebel in heart.

As a Red Sox fan, I hate to agree with a Yankees fan.

But Yankeefan21325 is right.

SEE THAT?? It's really possible to overcome the greatest cultural division in human history!!

Facetious

Moderated
I dunno but they're swarmin' like termites on the first season's rain !

Always a good idea to keep a pocket sized WD - 40 and a Bic Disposable flint handy
(ACME Porta -Pocket flamer) :flame: :yesyes:. Man ! those fuckers go up like a Dec. 30 x - mas tree. :flame: :scream:

The KKK still exists for the exact same reason why religion still exists:

Money.

Because there is money to be made.

The KKK is almost non existent anymore. Why even make a mention to it? Most of the time when someone makes mention of the KKK they are trying to start up something about race and engage people to participate in discussions that breed hate. Have you been approached by the KKK? My guess is no. I have lived in the South for all of my life and I have never to my knowledge ever seen a KKK clan.

The KKK is composed of racist and government infiltrators. In fact, there are so many infiltrators that if the government pulled them out the KKK would collapses from lack of due paying members. :dunno:

The KKK is almost non existent anymore. Why even make a mention to it? Most of the time when someone makes mention of the KKK they are trying to start up something about race and engage people to participate in discussions that breed hate. Have you been approached by the KKK? My guess is no. I have lived in the South for all of my life and I have never to my knowledge ever seen a KKK clan.

I personally see nothing wrong with the thread or the question.

Dunno... when you've seen the whackos on some conspiracy sites, you completely lose faith in the public.

Got any Loose Change, anyone?