• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why do Men Cheat

Human beings are not monogamous by nature, monogamy is something we have evolved into due to religious & social pressures. I for one could not think of anything more sexually stifling than having sex with only 1 & the same person for an extended length of time... Besides it is also a basic survival instinct; the more we fuck the better chance we have of continuing the species. There are monogamous species of animals as well as promiscuous ones; sometimes it is only one sex that is promiscuous. In our species I would definitely class 'both' the sexes as promiscuous!

I dont cheat ~ I have open relationships
Tried the whole monogamous scenario ~ its definitely not 4 me!!!

Master knows wot lessons I must learn... xXx
:whip:

For someone as hot and imaginative like you, who wouldn't agree to an open relationship? As long as the same rules apply to both sides.

I believe everyone is different when it comes onto relationships. This is something else but I was wondering if any guys on here think they could ever live the cuckold life?

A Cuckold is aware of the spouse's activity and derives sexual pleasure from it. The victimization of the cuckold is a major element of the paraphilia. The cuckold is almost always male, a female cuckold is usually referred to as a cuckquean and is comparatively rare. In the fetish cuckolding subculture, the female takes on the role of being sexually dominant, while the man takes on a submissive role. The man usually only becomes involved with the woman or her lover when she permits it, sometimes remaining altogether celibate. A requirement for the fetish is the cuckold is somehow humiliated, whether this is acted out to be intentional or as some sort of by-product of the situation. Therefore cuckolding usually involves acting out a story or ritual involving humiliating acts, events or circumstances; it is not simply wife-swapping, swinging or sharing a sexual partner.

For me Cuckolding never!!!
To have an open relationship, OK, let's talk about it, as long as both are comfortable with it, equal rights are in place for both. For me in particular, I wouldn't necessarily want to know the specific details, something that a Cuckold - would want to know.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I think people (Yes, men, women and any other kind in between) cheat, because the forbidden fruit just tastes better.

Like the apples from your neighbours tree taste better than your own apples.

Men cheat because they want to conquer the world with their own DNA. Well, maby not conquer the world, but they want their DNA to be spread as widly as possible.

Terry Sleeper

Closed Account
Why do men cheat?

1. " . . . by nature man is inclined to inconstancy in love, woman to constancy. The man's love diminishes perceptibly from the moment it has obtained satisfaction; almost every other woman charms him more than the one he already possesses; he longs for variety. On the other hand, the woman's love increases from that very moment. This is a consequence of nature's aim, which is directed to the maintenance, and thus the greatest possible increase, of the species. The man can easily beget over a hundred children in a year, if there are that number of women available; on the other hand, no matter with how many men, the woman could bring into the world only one child in a year (apart from twin births). The man, therefore, always looks around for other women; the woman, on the contrary, cleaves firmly to the one man; for nature urges her, instinctively and without reflection, to retain the nourisher and supporter of the future offspring. Accordingly, conjugal fidelity for the man is artificial, for the woman natural; and so adultery on the part of the woman is much less pardonable than on the part of the man, both objectively on account of the consequences, and subjectively on account of its being unnatural."
- Arthur Schopenhauer, The World as Will and Representation, Vol. II, p. 542.

2. “I don't think it's the nature of any man to be monogamous. Men are propelled by genetically ordained impulses over which they have no control to distribute their seed.”
- Marlon Brando.