• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why do girls say they are not mad when they clearly are?

Situation 1

Male - Are you angry?

Female - No

Analysis

The female meant yes but the male understand no.

Situation 2

Male - Wanna fuck?

Female - No

Analysis

The female meant no but the male understand yes

CONCLUSION

Male and Female are incompatible. Better be gay and lesbian - communication possible.

- HAL 9000

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Analysis

The female meant no but the male understand yes

Sounds about right. :tongue:

CONCLUSION

Male and Female are incompatible. Better be gay and lesbian.

That's unpossible. :nono:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Because she's from Venus....

Facetious

Moderated
Venus - Fly Trap ^ :D

Nature of the beasts. She's anticipating that her (your:rolleyes:) Visa bill is going to arrive at any time and figures that she can play the game -

"I'm upset and I'll never let him know why, because I'm really not upset, I just want to make him think that I am and therefore, there will be no sex, and as a result of that, he'll feel guilty and deprived and when that happens, all of my bills get paid for me ! I'd rather be tougue fukin' my g/f, but she won't pay my bills 'cause she plays the same game with her boyfriend."

This is the womans' other monthly vicious cycle.
It's just easier to ask how much money they need, at the first sign of "I'm not mad".

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Hmmm...well guys, I wish I could give you an answer but we're just fickle creatures. :)

Of course, my guy doesn't have to ask if I'm mad. He can usually tell to what degree I'm pissed off by what comes flying at his head. And then he laughs at me because evidently I'm quite amusing when I get pissed off...like tonight when I burnt the pizza crust on the grill. :1orglaugh

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
they do it because its a mind fuck to us. As well as a trap. You know she's mad but she tells you she's not. Leaves it up to you what to do next. Fix it or ignore it. Either way...your fucked!

Hmmm...well guys, I wish I could give you an answer but we're just fickle creatures. :)

Of course, my guy doesn't have to ask if I'm mad. He can usually tell to what degree I'm pissed off by what comes flying at his head. And then he laughs at me because evidently I'm quite amusing when I get pissed off...like tonight when I burnt the pizza crust on the grill. :1orglaugh
You already have a man in your life? :cry: :D

A lot of what I am going to say has already been said, too bad lol.

You know it seems to me that women are not as intelligent as they think. They dont know how to express themselves, they are hypocrits to a point. Self righteous and stubborn. They think men should be able to do this and that, and yet they them selves can't do it. They are pretty clueless as to how to express their feelings, so what do they do to express themselves? they throw things. If that was a man doing that to a woman, it would be classed as domestic violence. But it's ok if it is a woman that's throwing the object :yesyes:

More women throw things than men when in arguments. It's women that are not mature enough. If they were, then they would know how to handle a situation, and not just lash out by throwing items and what ever else isn't nailed down, at their partner. All because they dont express their feelings and expect the man TO KNOW what they are thinking.

Women thrive on emotions, that is why they are always saying and doing stupid shit. Logic, reason and rationality are rarely a part of a woman's argument.:yinyang: