• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why did you pick your name?

sweetie69 said:
Need lessons?;)

LOL maybe he does, Sweetie!

Why did I pick my username...hmm...well, I have almost almond shaped eyes like a cat, and sometimes if I'm stroked the right way, I have been known to purrrr ;)

KittyKat said:
LOL maybe he does, Sweetie!

Why did I pick my username...hmm...well, I have almost almond shaped eyes like a cat, and sometimes if I'm stroked the right way, I have been known to purrrr ;)
I can vouch for her on both accounts!:D ;)

jod0565

Member, you member...
Nice job, KFD on finding the thread - I looked yesterday, but missed it somehow.

nerd said:
- I use a lot of foreign words when talking.
- I wear glasses.
- I spend a lot of time with IT equipment, at work and at home.
- Girls only talk to me to complain about their boyfriends or if their computer is broken.

see... I'm a nerd!

Good one, Nerd.

because the first time i got laid, my teacher, yeah my teacher was my first time, and she was hot, screamed: OOOOHHhhh.....your such a big guy.....aaaaahhh

Black Star comes partly from the rap group of the same name, and partly because Black has been one of the various nicknames I've had in my life.

I've been seriously considering changing my username?

Anybody else think it's time for a change?

I didn't exactly put 100% effort into the creativity of Black Star.

Black Star said:
Black Star comes partly from the rap group of the same name, and partly because Black has been one of the various nicknames I've had in my life.

I've been seriously considering changing my username?

Anybody else think it's time for a change?

I didn't exactly put 100% effort into the creativity of Black Star.

I know your name honey! :rolleyes:

name of a former record label and my mates called me it for a while as one of my nicknames.