• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why did you pick your name?

Bruce Wayne is the name of Batman, in the Spanish language version is translated as Bruno Diaz, so I decided to create an e-mail to suscribe Freeones and brunodiaz was in use, so I changed Bruno for Roberto and was also in use, so I added 123 to create the e-mail, then to make easy to remember I used it too as nickname in MyFrereones and in the Board.
robertodiaz123
:hatsoff:

Your Username?

thought it might be cool to find out what peoples user names mean?
anything interesting?

mine, stek1983 is nothing too interesting
first name is Steven, my surname begins with K and 1983 is the year i was born

Re: Your Username?

it has?
oops, sorry

did a search for "Username" but nothing came up.
didn't really know what else to search for.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod

Regardless, I think that this is a real topic, so I moved it to Talk.

BTW I really should have made it BGF..... ;)

BigSwede said:
I´m big and I´m swedish.

??? I don't get it ???

"ATLAS 316"

The "316" is a rip off of "AUSTIN 3:16" that you see in WWE signs to support Stone Cold Steve Austin, which is a rip-off of "JOHN 3:16". 99 times out of ever 100 when you join any website "Atlas" is already taken and you are always suggested to make add a number to it, so why not pick a number that has some sort of significance.

The "ATLAS" is a symbol of strength...or so most people would assume it is, but that's not why I picked it. I do work out, and am in good shape, but I am sure not the physical representation of the Titan Atlas.

According to Greek Mythology, ATLAS supported the heavens (and not the Earth as is commonly, and incorrectly, believed) on his shoulders. I like that image...one where he's a supporter.

So, I like to relate the "ATLAS" image as to one who will be there to support you...one his friends can lean on.

Any as I said in the other thread,Poggy is my nickname,the 1 I had to add because it wouldn't let me have just Poggy.Don't know why as I've been throught the members list and there isn't one! I picked 1 because a mate always says to me that if they ever make a list of famous Poggy's I'll be number 1.

Reactions: BNF

haha my name is undertaker because i think undertaker at wwe has the right attitude , yeah i know im quite the geek. And also i do like the darker things in life so i thought undertaker was appropriate

BigSwede said:
I´m big and I´m swedish.

tja hoppas sverige vinner imorrn då (yo , hope sweden winns tomorrow)

McRocket

Banned

Because I work at McDonald's and I have a penis like a...no.

Mc from my name and rocket because my idol is MLBaseball pitcher Roger Clemens whose nickname is rocket.

No.

The Mc part is right. I just like the name McRocket.

Because he was a babarian warlord the king of the Markomanen. They stands again the romans and found the first barbarian kingdom.

by brother randomly gave me the name whooper for no reason, and it stuck :(

Even though most people think that I got mine from the name the media gave to Dr. Jack Kevorkian, I didn't! I was actually given the nickname back when I was in highschool! (centuries ago! LOL) I was a huge fan of the UK artist Derek Riggs (that created the album covers for Iron Maiden) who used the stage name Dr Death and since I could dupucate is artwork, my friends started calling me Dr Death and it kinda stuck with me after all these years! The 67 is for the year I was born!

I got my name searching through the Encyclopedia Mythica, and I looked through the Roman section until I found one that suited Freeones the best.

The Roman patron god of gardens, viniculture, sailors and fishermen. He is portrayed wearing a long dress that leaves the genitals uncovered.

I have my own backyard garden, and I like wine, and I like to sail and go fishing, so the name fits me.

Last edited:
I'm not really sure how "halo" came about, possibly from the fact that im a nice guy, i dont think im necessarily an "angel" but i just try to be a nice guy most of the time.....who am i kidding, i am a nice guy and that appears to by my downfall=Nice guys sleep alone/finish last. The 68 is just for the year i was born, i dunno, "halo68" just rolled off my tongue and out of my head when i created the account with freeones and i use it a lot on the web. There, a lot of mysteries have been solved with this thread and the names of who's here.:)

Honestly, a long time ago I thought the name HEDONIS sounded like ADONIS, and I thought it sounded like some cool Greek hero or something. It was only after that when I realized it was one letter short of Hedonist. :spin:

H