• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why Biden would be the worst candidate Democrats could pick

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Did he win? He was in no debate. The other contenders winnowed themselves down until he was announced, and they went along with it.
Biden was in plenty of debates. [I must be missing something since you typically make sense. :)]

Your other part makes sense. The liberal factions of my family say "He won SC and then he was declared the nominee."

Last edited:

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I honestly don't recall him being on-stage with other contenders. Admittedly, I didn't follow as the candidate numbers decreased.
He and Bernie participated in all of them. His 'hiding' in plain sight is part of the issue.

Queen Bogs

Banned
Did he win? He was in no debate. The other contenders winnowed themselves down until he was announced, and they went along with it.

That rumor of John Kerry sounds more plausible as the days go by. I confess, an old man, I've seen some Washington, DC chicanery, but nothing quite like this. I don't deign to know the mind of the DNC, but I wouldn't doubt that they're hard at work on something, out of sight.

'cause being fair, who's actually excited for a Biden/Harris ticket? Meh with a side of iguess, served lukewarm. Not to say that Kerry is exciting, but he's vetted, responsible, and alert, with a war record. They could do a lot worse. The fact is, it shouldn't be hard for democrats to find someone who is both inspiring, and a person that is not Donald Trump (because that second qualification wins you an automatic 40%, so just don't run a stiff! Wait, too late. 😁)

It never works, at the national level - running a campaign that's solely "I'm not that guy, at least!" Have to come with more.

It never works, at the national level - running a campaign that's solely "I'm not that guy, at least!" Have to come with more.

Er, he already has. He's released detailed plans on everything from taxation to coronavirus to education to healthcare. He's already established his own state department of over 2000 people who are serious diplomats and experts in their areas.

I'm sure we'll see it in the debates. All these trumpa loompas that are expecting trump to shred Biden should remember that 8 years ago Biden held up pretty well against paul ryan in the VP debates. I don't think he has much to worry about against this drooling idiot.

Queen Bogs

Banned
Er, he already has. He's released detailed plans on everything from taxation to coronavirus to education to healthcare. He's already established his own state department of over 2000 people who are serious diplomats and experts in their areas.

I'm sure we'll see it in the debates. All these trumpa loompas that are expecting trump to shred Biden should remember that 8 years ago Biden held up pretty well against paul ryan in the VP debates. I don't think he has much to worry about against this drooling idiot.

Why lower yourself? I mean, I'm sure that you don't approve of the Trump campaign's inference that Joe Biden is in the early stages of Alzheimers, based on his unusual and combative behavior, and his being "kept out of sight".

When I first glanced and saw that your post contained "drooling idiot", I thought that's where you were headed, highlighting Trump's ugly, unsubstantiated attacks on Biden, and Biden's possible infirmity. But no. That's just what you call the President. 😄 It takes more than attacks to win at the national level, too. 😄

The only Biden policy position that the American people have heard about from Joe Biden in recent weeks is his agreement with calls to defund police.

That 2000 person State Department - where's he hiding that?! 🤣

Why lower yourself? I mean, I'm sure that you don't approve of the Trump campaign's inference that Joe Biden is in the early stages of Alzheimers, based on his unusual and combative behavior, and his being "kept out of sight".

When I first glanced and saw that your post contained "drooling idiot", I thought that's where you were headed, highlighting Trump's ugly, unsubstantiated attacks on Biden, and Biden's possible infirmity. But no. That's just what you call the President. 😄 It takes more than attacks to win at the national level, too. 😄

The only Biden policy position that the American people have heard about from Joe Biden in recent weeks is his agreement with calls to defund police.

Biden does have a leg up as a candidate being in government for his career that he knows or had people who knows what needs to get done and who can do it. The Trump drama of trying to fill positions was a mess. Some of it was Democrats making it as tough as possible, but you have to expect it. Most of it was that they were learning as they went and the only way to learn is to make mistakes and we saw the trail of people that were mistakes from this administrations. lol

Queen Bogs

Banned
Biden does have a leg up as a candidate being in government for his career that he knows or had people who knows what needs to get done and who can do it. The Trump drama of trying to fill positions was a mess. Some of it was Democrats making it as tough as possible, but you have to expect it. Most of it was that they were learning as they went and the only way to learn is to make mistakes and we saw the trail of people that were mistakes from this administrations. lol
That's something he ought to do, perhaps, because you're right: he ought to make his case that he's got "binders full" (😄) of fixers, on speed dial.

Biden’s life in DC means he's about as connected as you could ask of a candidate - he knows so many of the names that would be in consideration to head Treasury, or State, etc. He could capitalize on that, casting himself as the leader that these other lifelong DC names and figures will rally behind. There'll be no one to turn down a cabinet appointment, and rank-and-file won't be working to obstruct those appointments. Not just a new tomorrow, without someone. A new tomorrow with this plan and these people.

Tightrope to walk, because even if he knows who he's going to call to head Transportation, for example, and even if he knows that the individual will say yes, he can't float any names and become attached to them, before a vote is cast.

georges

Staff member

Inside the Massive Foreign-Policy Team Advising Biden’s Campaign

Former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden’s team of informal foreign-policy and national security advisors has expanded to over 2,000 people, including 20 working groups spanning issues from diversity in national security to arms control, defense, intelligence, and homeland security, according to campaign officials and an internal list of the co-chairs of those groups obtained by Foreign Policy.

I won't bother addressing "Biden's possibly infirmity," as it's a baseless right wing fantasy.

Queen Bogs

Banned
Inside the Massive Foreign-Policy Team Advising Biden’s Campaign

Former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden’s team of informal foreign-policy and national security advisors has expanded to over 2,000 people, including 20 working groups spanning issues from diversity in national security to arms control, defense, intelligence, and homeland security, according to campaign officials and an internal list of the co-chairs of those groups obtained by Foreign Policy.

I won't bother addressing "Biden's possibly infirmity," as it's a baseless right wing fantasy.
A "team of informal advisors" does not a State Department make 😉

Queen Bogs

Banned
I feel "advisors" is window-dressing for "lobbyist."

It's like creating different names for "sugar."
I settled on "sugar tits", thank you Mel Gibson 😄

I feel "advisors" is window-dressing for "lobbyist."

That's a really stupid thing to say. The president's whole job is to listen to advisers and make decisions based on the best available advice. Only a true moron would think they know everything and can run the presidency without advisers.

That's a really stupid thing to say. The president's whole job is to listen to advisers and make decisions based on the best available advice. Only a true moron would think they know everything and can run the presidency without advisers.
It's maybe superfluous.

I think that information should be coming from his staff and their Federal departments. If these people are not going to be filling key roles in his administration I would find their influence suspect. Then again, Trump has filled his with lobbyists and insiders.

georges

Staff member
Too Late? Biden Campaign In Retreat, Attempts To Distance From Women’s March Leader Linda Sarsour
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/too...265680b20e543dc2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

Never Forget the Massive Lie Joe Biden Told About the Number of College Degrees He Has
https://www.westernjournal.com/never-forget-massive-lie-joe-biden-told-number-college-degrees/

Dem Host Corrects Biden's Insulting Comment on Black Americans Live On Air During DNC
https://www.westernjournal.com/dem-...sulting-comment-black-americans-live-air-dnc/

Biden Tries To Save Face After Well-Known Anti-Semite Speaks at DNC
https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-tries-save-face-known-anti-semite-speaks-dnc/

Kelli Ward: Look at Trump & Biden Side by Side and It's Clear Biden Is the Real Racist
https://www.westernjournal.com/kelli-ward-look-trump-biden-side-side-clear-biden-real-racist/

Attachments

• Branco-Commucrat-Manifesto.jpg
    Branco-Commucrat-Manifesto.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 105
  • Branco-Soul-Man.jpg
    Branco-Soul-Man.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 97