• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why are some of you asshats so obssessed with women's feet?

Not this again!

Lust

Lost at Birth
i'm not so big on feet, but i absolutely LOVE asshats! thats why i clicked on this thread. expect a friend invite from me soon.......all of you, asshats 4 ever!

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Foot me, baby!!! I wanna see yer tits...I mean feet!!! Yeah! Yer ass...I mean, feet, are sexy, baby! Let me squeeze your enormous, milky feet!!!

Feet are something that women have.

They walk on the motherfuckers. They aren't necessarily pretty things to me.

Some look better than others. And that French pedicure shit they are doing now is kinda trashy looking to me. Why does a woman want her toenails to look long. Looks like a fucking wildebeast .

If I see an attractive woman her feet better be in order. No cracked heels bunions corns. Just normal feet. I don't want to kiss them lick them any of that shit! I was gonna fuck a chick one night saw her feet were cracked and lost the mood. She was attractive other than that, big tits nice hair the feet were a deal breaker.

Fuck flip flops too. Women should wear sneakers or high heels. That's it.

You dipwads that think feet are sexual are a bunch of freaks.

And before you ask, yes I have drinkin'

yeah, what of it.

Thanks for listening.

First of all: i just reported you for flaming. Second of all: women prefer foot men, simply because we are more creative, with way more focus on detail instead of you tits-n-ass-men who just ogle and grope. Women just happen to have a natural appreciation for men who can see beyond the obvious and can appreciate the finer points in life AND about a woman. Unlike you tits-n-ass-men we also respect women and objectify them less then you gropers and oglers. FACT! For you NOT to be able to see the beauty about a finely shaped female foot puts you right in the museum for natural history: the Neanderthal is extinct. Hellooo?!

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
First of all: i just reported you for flaming. Second of all: women prefer foot men, simply because we are more creative, with way more focus on detail instead of you tits-n-ass-men who just ogle and grope. Women just happen to have a natural appreciation for men who can see beyond the obvious and can appreciate the finer points in life AND about a woman. Unlike you tits-n-ass-men we also respect women and objectify them less then you gropers and oglers. FACT! For you NOT to be able to see the beauty about a finely shaped female foot puts you right in the museum for natural history: the Neanderthal is extinct. Hellooo?!
Blue doesn't even post here anymore. Thank you for reviving the thread though.

Spleen

Banned?
Breasts are something that women have.

They feed their babies with them. They aren't necessarily pretty things to me.

You dipwads that think breasts are sexual are a bunch of freaks.

Never drink and post.

You reported a five month old post while simultaneously bumping a thread that had been dead for a couple months? It seems to me that it would have been a lot more effective if you had just left the thread to never surface again.

And you reported someone for flaming because he stated, in very strong terms, a position opposite your own?

Excellent job! I can't wait to see your future brilliant posts.

I'll expect your negative rep. Have a nice day! :wave:

If someone has a fetish you should not put them down or degrade them. If you are not into it, let it go. If you have a question feel free to ask. But you don't have to refer to them as "asshats" because you don't agree with it. I enjoy women feet because I have had quite a few women who enjoy it. I don't make it a priority in my sex life, but if she likes it, why the hell not.