• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why are some of you asshats so obssessed with women's feet?

haha perfect time for the foot fetish thread to find its way to the top of the board :thumbsup:

britlover

Closed Account
I guess for some people feet are attractive because most of the time they're conceiled by socks, shoes or whatever and aren't shown. Something that brings up mystery and interest. That's the same thing with the rest of the female body. If we'd never invented clothing nobody would care about any breasts or anything since we've been seeing them constantly every day. But people wear clothes and so the parts we don't see are the most interesting.

That's what I think where the feet fetish comes from

Good post and very good wording up there.

Like Doc Scurlock I personally never got the attraction either, although a good close Belgian friend of mine from Ghent who speaks four languages admited to me to having a mild foot fetish, and he is seemingly normal.

I'll never understand the mega attraction some have to a woman's foot, but we are all human beings. Our genetic make-up and personalities and our brains as they function can all be complicated beasts. So As 21AL88 said, they're often almost always VERy difficult to explain and to state, and so because they're hidden most of the day, guess a lot of mine are into'em because of that. Who knows? But to each they're own, even if I'll agree that it is more then a bit personally silly to me.

I think the fetish starts when we are very young.
When you are a toddler and down sitting on the floor, all you can really see clearly is your mother's feet when she is standing over you. And when she is near you, it quickly is associated with comfort and safety, and the feet you see repeatedly get involved in that association.
YMMV

Why do some of you asshats seek continually seek explanations on fetishes that you won't understand anyway?

All of these 'why do you like' threads are bullshit. Because. That's why. Let's not play the 5 yr. old 'but why???' game. Accept what it is and keep it movin'.

I'm obsessed with my ladies feet. She keeps them in great shape and they are amazing to me, however I don't have a foot fetish IMO. One of my more recent ex's had a nasty pair of feet, I mean she was always on them at work which is understanding but nah, I hated touching them and I think she could tell. Whatever, I guess I'm currently obsessed because of how she cares for them... and their great.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Oh hell, you got Marlo all pissed of now. (sorry I have a habbit of talkin in 2nd and 3rd person when I am imprinting my personality through my FO's ID) but I am definitely a foot nympho NO secret in that. I don't give a fuck what any of you fucktards say or think about it, if you have too ask then you won't understand how I, should I say, WE, see girls feet and what makes them so ADDICTIVE too us, on top of that your all hypocrites cuz all of you are prolly in love with girls fake, huge tits or big nasty fat a$$es???? which I think are very distinct turn-offs. Do you see me startin threads in the name of being naive or ignorance?? simply said NO YOU DON'T!!

So too each "YOUR" own, you don't like it, you can ignore it and mind your own business, instead you can go and get off on what "YOU" like! ya heard! I haven't been drinkin, and I don't give a fuck what your source of ignorance and bigotry is influenced by. I didn't start a thread blasting YOU or guys like you did I?

You all are so NAIVE too feed a thread thats callin me, and people like me, A$$hats for having a foot fetish? That's just flatout fuckin IGNORANT.. Nonetheless I can't explain why I have loved GIRLS/WOMEN'S feet ever since I was in Elementary school. but whatever, I see nobodies really admitted there fetish, and just like I am ALWAYS the one too speak out when some RETARD is talkin shit about a OCSM's.. you can ask around who's the 1st to step up to defend an OCSM or for that matter anybody thats gettin disrespected!

So here I am, so what? just like I said before if you don't like it or you don't get it, So the smart thing, or best thing for you too do, would be just STFU and mind your own business instead of attacking something you don't know $H!T about or understand $H!T about our obsession, simply said, you should just leave it alone.
:2 cents:

Marlo Manson

Oh hell, you got Marlo all pissed of now. (sorry I have a habbit of talkin in 2nd and 3rd person when I am imprinting my personality through my FO's ID) but I am definitely a foot nympho NO secret in that. I don't give a fuck what any of you fucktards say or think about it, if you have too ask then you won't understand how I, should I say, WE, see girls feet and what makes them so ADDICTIVE too us, on top of that your all hypocrites cuz all of you are prolly in love with girls fake, huge tits or big nasty fat a$$es???? which I think are very distinct turn-offs. Do you see me startin threads in the name of being naive or ignorance?? simply said NO YOU DON'T!!

So too each "YOUR" own, you don't like it, you can ignore it and mind your own business, instead you can go and get off on what "YOU" like! ya heard! I haven't been drinkin, and I don't give a fuck what your source of ignorance and bigotry is influenced by. I didn't start a thread blasting YOU or guys like you did I?

You all are so NAIVE too feed a thread thats callin me, and people like me, A$$hats for having a foot fetish? That's just flatout fuckin IGNORANT.. Nonetheless I can't explain why I have loved GIRLS/WOMEN'S feet ever since I was in Elementary school. but whatever, I see nobodies really admitted there fetish, and just like I am ALWAYS the one too speak out when some RETARD is talkin shit about a OCSM's.. you can ask around who's the 1st to step up to defend an OCSM or for that matter anybody thats gettin disrespected!

So here I am, so what? just like I said before if you don't like it or you don't get it, So the smart thing, or best thing for you too do, would be just STFU and mind your own business instead of attacking something you don't know $H!T about or understand $H!T about our obsession, simply said, you should just leave it alone.
:2 cents:

ERRRRRR. I am sorry the dogs were outside barking in the middle of posting and I didn't get too edit my 1st post, I am not calling Any of you fucktards, Naive, Ignorant, etc.. per say directly, but when something I am guilty of or feel very strongly about is spoken about, without much thought behind it, things tend to be confused, misread, misunderstood, I am guilty of that, but I felt like I was being attacked and grouped into a bunch without any representation.

I wasn't implying that all of you or any of you were, whatever derogatory or less than charming words I used to describe anybody in my post, they were not @ all, directed towards anybody in particular, just when people don't understand what I and fellow FOOT lovers see in Female feet they tend to attack, belittle, or act condescending towards us. So if I offended anybody I apologize I didn't get to edit the final product, which was my 1st post in this thread, yeah both my DOGS came back in, they were chasing the fuckin ducks!
:dunno: :2 cents::hatsoff:

britlover

Closed Account
So too each "YOUR" own...

Sorry bro, I'm not trying to be an asshole, but there is NO such phrase (to the best of my knowledge) as "to each your own". There does exist, however, "Well now, to each his own" and a shrugging of "Meh, to each they're own". But I've so far in my entire English language life heard of the one you made a note of italisizing. Not picking on you, I swear, but was just curious and found it a bit off.

Marlo Manson

Sorry bro, I'm not trying to be an asshole, but there is NO such phrase (to the best of my knowledge) as "to each your own". There does exist, however, "Well now, to each his own" and a shrugging of "Meh, to each they're own". But I've so far in my entire English language life heard of the one you made a note of italisizing. Not picking on you, I swear, but was just curious and found it a bit off.

Ok, I am NO expert writer nor am I a splendid English student, so maybe it was a slip of the fingers or a bit of slang that I used, it didn't sound or look too off too me, so what difference does it make?

YOU got what I was trying to say didn't you? So whats your point? its a bit off you say! a bit off in what context? my writing, my personality, your not going where I think your going are you? seriously I am just curious since you were so inclined to point out my mistake and mention it being a bit off too you? :dunno:

P.s. for what it is worth I did originally write "to each his own" but somehow it sounded like I was singling out somebody in particular, with using YOUR, I was kind of suggesting "in your eyes" hence the eyes of each poster.

britlover

Closed Account
to point out my mistake and mention it being a bit off too you? :dunno:

P.s. for what it is worth originally I did write to each his own, but it sounded like I was singling out somebody in particular, with using YOUR, I was kind of suggesting "in your eyes" the eyes of each poster.

Okay, that makes much more sense. And yes I understood completely. Just looked very oddball and funny to me, since I was the one who wrote it and I chuckled a bit. It sounded off in that I meant I just never heard no one exclaim in bold, italised caps something (phrase-wise) that I never heard before and didn't make no sense to me. But like I said, we're coola nd it's alright. No worries.