• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Whose Hotter Latin Chicks or Asian Chicks

I vote draw

definitely latin chicks. Asian chicks are cute but they are not curvy like latin chicks.

Easy call... Latinas all the way!

Asian chicks are cool, but they age horribly and their lack of curvacous bodies means they can't put the slightest bit of weight on that frame before that body goes straight to hell. Also, there is no middle ground with asians. They seem to be either really hot or really tragic looking, IMO.

Of course it depends on the girl, but I think I've seen more hot latin chicks than asian. Gotta love a sexy latina! :)

I've been in this thread, preparing an answer for over 30 minutes. I keep deleting my answers, so I have come to the conclusion.......wait...........I have to re-think this.

Sorry, but this is a ridiculously ignorant thread. Latino is NOT a race. Latinas can look like anything and they come in all shapes and forms: natural blondes, black, indian, mestizo, every eye color/skin color/hair texture combination, and can even look Asian. Is not a fair comparison.

Latina chicks if all you want to do is look at them. (Generalization alert!!) Most of the ones I've been with (exception Puerto Rican chicks) rarely come up for air from telling you how beautiful they think they are. Shit gets old.

Some of the best sex I've had was with Asian chicks and their personalities are ten times better than most any other chicks.

Ironically, they are the chicks I'm least likely to date. It hard for me to find the perfect look combination for what I like with most of them.:dunno: