• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who's Getting Diablo 3?

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
I´m playing the hell out of it at the moment with my girlfriend, her monk and my witch doc is now at lvl 34 and are enjoying ourselves in nightmare mode, just killed the skelly king.

Come friday I´ll be taking a three week break though since I´m going home to Sweden again.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Might have to switch my battle tag though if I´m going to play with you guys, using my last name at the moment and since its really freaking uncommon, I dont want it spread around. :)

Scottgp

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Hammered this a bit on normal with a wizard.

Never really got into the online part of the previous 2 games, but if anyone wants an extra bit of daemon fodder online, feel free to drop me a pm and we can maybe link up.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Fuck...can't remember what my battletag is off the top of my head. I'll post it when I remember. ;-)

I think I'm lvl 7 now. LOL

But, that's because I stupidly started playing EQ2 again.

Petra

Dont get me started - I recently visited my EQ2 toons too lol

I started some new ones on the US server Guk to play with friends from my old EQ1 guild. But if you want to group on splitpaw ever, I have characters there too.

Petra

Oh, and if anyone wants to play Diablo...my battletag is FreeOnesPet#2229

I'm generally on around 20:00 GMT+1 (14:00 EST) and am a measly lvl 7 because yea, I have too many games to play.

Petra

I accidently started over at Act 1 with my demon hunter. Oh well, i can get loads of magic items to break down.

Petra

I've got a lvl 32 demon hunter, I really like the class. I also just started leveling witchdoctor that's fairly amusing. I like throwing the clay pots full of spiders!

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Wait until you get locust swarm... oh man, the amusement that is to be had with that is infinite!

I´ve died several times because I forgot to kill stuff, was too damn good just watching it spread. :)

But for me its a toss up between the witch doc and the barb.

Petra

Note to self....nightmare level is a tad harder.