• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who Will Romney's Running Mate Be?

Who Should Romney's Running Mate Be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rubio. And, Romney and Rubio are not losers.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Please let it be Bachmann. Please let it be Bachmann.

Mayhem

Banned
Marco Rubio Says He'd Say No To VP, Even If Romney Said He Needed Him

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/19/marco-rubio-vp-romney_n_1437670.html

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) said on Wednesday that he would say no to being vice president, even if GOP frontrunner Mitt Romney begged him to take the position.

A few minutes later, he made verbal slip: "Three, four, five, six, seven years from now, if I do a good job as vice president -- I'm sorry, as a senator," Rubio said at an event hosted by National Journal. "If I do a good job as a senator, instead of a vice president, I'll have a chance to do all sorts of things."

Rubio quickly laughed and said he meant nothing by the remark, adding that he would rather be a U.S. senator and joking he would have more power as commissioner of the NFL.

The mix-up came a few minutes after Rubio made some of his clearest remarks yet -- despite his slip of the tongue -- on the vice president issue. The first-term senator has said repeatedly that he will not be vice president and does not expect to be asked. He's considered a good option for Romney based on Rubio's support from the Tea Party and his potential appeal to Latinos, who will likely be an important part of the upcoming election.

He reiterated on Thursday that he does not expect to be tapped for the position, but answered affirmatively when asked if he would say no.

"Yeah, I don't want to be the vice president right now, or maybe ever," Rubio said. "But you know, he's not going to ask. That doesn't work -- he's watching this interview, so he'll know."

Any VP choice would be better than Barry's VP...........Stitch-head.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
I heard that he was looking at a ham and egg sandwich which had been sitting out in the sun for a day. It polled higher than he did during one of his speeches, so the choice seems natural.

I heard that he was looking at a ham and egg sandwich which had been sitting out in the sun for a day. It polled higher than he did during one of his speeches, so the choice seems natural.

Oh Bad choice! Ham and egg sandwichs keep getting indicted by Grand Juries! ;)

How soon the term "yellow dog democrat" is forgotten. It lasted along time. So i guess anyone even a yellow dog for prez or even vice prez...at the end of the day we can all blame democrats for it...

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
You would have called Reagan a RHINO in this day and age!

I never said I liked him. He was a RINO.

When he was in California his nickname was Red Ronny.

Before he joined the Republican party he tried to join the Communist party. They rejected him and called him a flake. (I heard too dim as well)

Mayhem

Banned
I never said I liked him. He was a RINO.

When he was in California his nickname was Red Ronny.

Before he joined the Republican party he tried to join the Communist party. They rejected him and called him a flake. (I heard too dim as well)

OK goddammit, now I want proof. I let you slide a lot of times Will, because I like you, but this time back up what you say. And when I say proof, I don't mean Will E. proof, but proof that the rest of the human race would call proof.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
OK goddammit, now I want proof. I let you slide a lot of times Will, because I like you, but this time back up what you say. And when I say proof, I don't mean Will E. proof, but proof that the rest of the human race would call proof.

I took a quick look and found absolutely nothing of substance...a lot of hearsay. There was one article which attempted to link to a GeoCities article. Yeah.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

It's easy to find. Have you even looked? It is the truth, like it or not.

My proof is better. Most of the "humans" know nothing and like it that way.

Bread and circuses for them.

:facepalm: