• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Real Kamala Harris

georges

Staff member
Nancy Pelosi Wants 16-Year-Olds To Vote, But Kamala Harris Says Young People Are Morons
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/nan...265680b20e543dc2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

Trump Can’t Wait To Run Against Kamala Harris: ‘She Was My Number One Draft Pick’
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/tru...265680b20e543dc2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

Kamala Harris Once Stood By Biden Accusers – ‘I Believe Them’

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/kam...265680b20e543dc2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

Biden VP Pick Kamala Harris Blasted Him for Racist Past
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/fla...265680b20e543dc2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

I'm from her neck of the woods. She is pure politician. Ruthless and she is smart.

Joe Biden is one of those guys who has been around, stumbled, lied, stole, didn't really make a difference, but didn't do too much harm. I liked him better before the pick, but I'll see what they say. So, far it has been attacks.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I'm from her neck of the woods. She is pure politician. Ruthless and she is smart.

Joe Biden is one of those guys who has been around, stumbled, lied, stole, didn't really make a difference, but didn't do too much harm. I liked him better before the pick, but I'll see what they say. So, far it has been attacks.
Welcome back after 8 years. 🐬

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I like how "waterline" dropped a deuce on on my post above. Why no comment, @Waterline, you just DoN't LiEk what I posted? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I like how "waterline" dropped a deuce on on my post above. Why no comment, @Waterline, you just DoN't LiEk what I posted? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It was on your comment, not on you. I thought it was comment enough.

It is mice nuts. You laid it out like it was some smoking gun and it is relatively meaningless. The donation and the amount doesn't signify much. That is what the deuce was for.

Welcome back after 8 years. 🐬
Thanks - I've never stopped visiting Freeones. Just not really logging in to post. A bit of a lurker, if you will.

xfire

It was on your comment, not on you. I thought it was comment enough.

It is mice nuts. You laid it out like it was some smoking gun and it is relatively meaningless. The donation and the amount doesn't signify much. That is what the deuce was for.

Why do you feel like it's meaningless? It illustrates that Trump has confidence in Harris.

Why do you feel like it's meaningless? It illustrates that Trump has confidence in Harris.

The amount to him is meaningless. I would think that donations from people like that are a token show of support to see what can be gained in return. Even it was a pure who of support (assuming that is in Trump's character), the situation today has completely changed.

It just isn't "gotcha" evidence.

xfire

The amount to him is meaningless. I would think that donations from people like that are a token show of support to see what can be gained in return. Even it was a pure who of support (assuming that is in Trump's character), the situation today has completely changed.

It just isn't "gotcha" evidence.

It's good for a campaign ad.

You're high. You aren't making sense.

Attachments

• hm.jpg
    hm.jpg
    1.2 KB · Views: 108

xfire

You're high. You aren't making sense.
Edit by Siupafly:
If you can't say it politely, and if you go on wild assumptions... then think about your post a while before esalating the situation

Last edited by a moderator:
I would report you for harassment, but you'd just come back as yet another Fishy alias.
No idea what you're on about. You've got a bully's mentality in the way you lash out like this.
[...] tthe post didn't make sense, nobody is picking on you.

Edit by Supafly
Like in the post above yours. Please do not escalate. Best way to go if someone goes crazy:

Do not even mention what he said in your following posts. Because crazy or trolling posts are not that much of conversation quality.

I'm not being harsh hee, I just want to take a bit of steam out of the boiling kettle

Attachments

• hm.jpg
    hm.jpg
    1.2 KB · Views: 102
Last edited by a moderator:

xfire

Edit by Siupafly:
If you can't say it politely, and if you go on wild assumptions... then think about your post a while before esalating the situation

My apologies, Supa, georges, and the rest of the FreeOnes team. I don't lash out at people unless I'm provoked.

No idea what you're on about. You've got a bully's mentality in the way you lash out like this.
[...] tthe post didn't make sense, nobody is picking on you.

Edit by Supafly
Like in the post above yours. Please do not escalate. Best way to go if someone goes crazy:

Do not even mention what he said in your following posts. Because crazy or trolling posts are not that much of conversation quality.

I'm not being harsh hee, I just want to take a bit of steam out of the boiling kettle

Roger that Supafly. I like a good discussion. Tough to draw the line with banter. I'll do my best!
Thank you.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
It's like an aquarium around here now:
🐬 🐠 🐡 🐟 🦈