• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who Will Romney's Running Mate Be?

Who Should Romney's Running Mate Be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mayhem

Banned
It's easy to find. Have you even looked? It is the truth, like it or not.

My proof is better. Most of the "humans" know nothing and like it that way.

Bread and circuses for them.

:facepalm:

OK, so I guess this means you have no proof whatsoever. Thought so. Reagan started out as a Democrat then shifted over to the Republican Party. Where you come up with bullshit accusations like this is beyond me. But I would remind you that this is a country where you can read whatever book you want. So if someone once saw him thumbing through something "questionable", then decided to make their own bullshit accusation.....Reagan was from Hollywood and from California. I'd hazard a guess this wasn't the first time this sort of thing happened. No, wait.....it happened all the time back then. You couldn't piss without splashing someone who'd been accused on some level, of "communist behavior".

So how's about taking a breath and cool it with the absurd innuendos.

I thought Red was the color of the GOP...

Or am I mistaken that when there is talk of Red States that those are States with a majority for the Republicans?

So does Red Ronny mean Commie or Republican? I'm confused :confused:

Santorum

A mormon + a christian fanatic, this should be enough to scare the moderate Republican enough for them not to vote for Romney

Mayhem

Banned
Santorum

A mormon + a christian fanatic, this should be enough to scare the moderate Republican enough for them not to vote for Romney

See, that's what's going on. The only people that are going to think about saying yes to VP are the ones that are going to scare off the voters. Everyone with an ounce of credibility has already said no. I have to admit I breathed a sigh of relief when Condoleeza Rice emphatically said no. She could have been a problem. But Romney is screwed, no question.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Like Mike Tyson suggested, the Republican VP candidate should be a computer programed to think like Ronald Reagan that runs on jellybeans.

Who should it be? West. Dude is a no nonsense tough SOB and has served the country.

Who will it be? Rubio. God forbid they lose the Latino vote. :facepalm:

Why do they think that a Cuban-American with some seriously out-dated Cold War issues, will help them with Mexican-Americans in swing states?

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
I never said I liked him. He was a RINO.

When he was in California his nickname was Red Ronny.

Before he joined the Republican party he tried to join the Communist party. They rejected him and called him a flake. (I heard too dim as well)
Did this happen in the same history of the mushroom induced parallel universe in your head where Clinton was impeached?

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
:facepalm: He was before Clinton. Yes, it is all true.

Do some research instead of doing nothing on here all day. :hatsoff:
Aw...why did you cut down my post?

Clinton left office in January 2001 when his second term ended. /research.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I guess he will go for Rubio

And that decision will make him go down even harder.

Did this happen in the same history of the mushroom induced parallel universe in your head where Clinton was impeached?

Oh that's right... you were only 9 years old when that happened. :facepalm:

President Clinton impeached Dec. 19, 1998

By ANDREW GLASS | 12/19/07 6:55 AM EST

On this day in 1998, after nearly 14 hours of debate, the outgoing 105th Congress approved two articles of impeachment against President Bill Clinton.

A House resolution charged him with lying under oath to a federal grand jury and obstructing justice. Clinton thus became the only the second president (and the only elected president) to be impeached, following President Andrew Johnson in 1868. (In 1974, Richard Nixon resigned as an impeachment vote loomed.)

The perjury charge came on a 228-206 vote, while the obstruction charge prevailed 221-212. Two other articles of impeachment approved by the Republican-led House Judiciary Committee failed to gain a majority on the House floor.

The legislators turned down a second count of perjury — also arising from the federal civil rights case brought by Paula Jones, who had sued Clinton on sexual harassment charges — with a 205-229 vote. (Clinton and Jones settled the case out-of court on Nov. 13, 1998.)

Another article accusing Clinton of having abused his official powers went down 148-285. Four GOP House members opposed all four articles while five Democrats voted for at least one of them.

The outcome mandated a Senate trial, which began Jan. 7, 1999. As called for in Article I of the Constitution, Chief Justice William Rehnquist presided.

On Feb. 12, the Senate acquitted Clinton on both impeachment articles. The House managers, acting as prosecutors, needed a two-thirds majority to convict. As matters turned out, however, they failed to achieve even a bare majority.

In rejecting the first charge of perjury, 45 Democrat and 10 Republican Senate jurors voted "not guilty.” On the charge of obstruction of justice, the Senate split 50-50. After the trial ended, Clinton said he was “profoundly sorry” for the burden his behavior had imposed on Congress and the American people.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
He means Clinton did not have to resign since he was aquitted by the Senate after he was impeached.

Seriously guys. Seriouslah.