• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who Will Be On Here Exactly 24 Hrs. From Now?

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
:wave2: <----Probably my sorry ass!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Probably, It will be 6:02 pm, January 1st

Lemme rephrase....ahem....who will be on here at the stroke of midnight 24 hrs. from now, according to wherever the fuck it is you are from? :dunno:

jod0565

Member, you member...
Oh.....who knows, maybe I will.
I'd rather be home than being out on the road on amateur night.
Besides, you peeps aren't bad at all to hang out with.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Not I. I have to sell alcohol to people that have already had more than enough. Or have them threaten to kick my ass when they can barely stand and I refuse the sale. To those I just say "Good luck, fucker".

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I'm going to be drunk as shit, sooooo, yeah...I might be here. OR, I might be having sex with a hot gi...no, no, I'll probably be here.

I'd like to but I just don't know yet how late the evening will be.
Going out with the Mrs. and some friends. Why don't you guys tag along? :) :wave:

I'm here and not going anywhere. Watching a movie on my computer :D

I have nothing to do this New Years :(

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I have nothing to do this New Years :(

I hear ya. I was supposed to go out, but I decided to stay home and watch the Military Channel instead (World War II documentaries, baby!). Wow, I'm a nerd. :D This is the first New Year's since I was 17 that I don't have a girl to kiss when the ball drops. I think that had something to do with my decision to stay at home. I just told my friends I wasn't feelin' it tonight. Meh, I can be antisocial at least once on New Year's right?