• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who Will Be On Here Exactly 24 Hrs. From Now?

I hear ya. I was supposed to go out, but I decided to stay home and watch the Military Channel instead (World War II documentaries, baby!). Wow, I'm a nerd. :D This is the first New Year's since I was 17 that I don't have a girl to kiss when the ball drops. I think that had something to do with my decision to stay at home. I just told my friends I wasn't feelin' it tonight. Meh, I can be antisocial at least once on New Year's right?

The liquor store by me had a 20 minute line wait. So I don't even have anything to celebrate with by myself. I am watching South Park marathon they do yearly.

Meh... ::sigh::

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
The liquor store by me had a 20 minute line wait. So I don't even have anything to celebrate with by myself. I am watching South Park marathon they do yearly.

Meh... ::sigh::

I'm enjoying a refreshing Coca Cola Classic. :cool: Last year my ex and I drank two bottles of champagne in 30 minutes. I always thought I could drink as much of that as I wanted with no repercussions. But it turns out, you do get plastered on champagne if you drink loads of it. We both puked multiple times and had a lousy next day. I haven't touched champagne since then, and don't think I could stomach it right now if I had to.

I'm enjoying a refreshing Coca Cola Classic. :cool: Last year my ex and I drank two bottles of champagne in 30 minutes. I always thought I could drink as much of that as I wanted with no repercussions. But it turns out, you do get plastered on champagne if you drink loads of it. We both puked multiple times and had a lousy next day. I haven't touched champagne since then, and don't think I could stomach it right now if I had to.

I drank two bottles of champagne at a wedding reception earlier this year. Sadly, the buzz left me around 1AM and I woke up at 9AM chipper and feeling better.

I get in the mood for alcohol nowadays. I used to enjoy it weekly. I would by my pint of 110 Proof Vodka (that's the name of the brand) once a week and enjoy it for two nights. Now, I don't care, I might get a pint a month, sometimes two.

jasonk282

Banned
Wife asleep on the couch no booze and watching the Burn Notice marathon.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Sorry im late, just watched Travis Pastrana fly a fucking car!

SICK!!:bowdown:

I am thinking I want to watch Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels or Imprint...

I'm kind of lonely this New Years I must admit. :(

jasonk282

Banned
I am thinking I want to watch Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels or Imprint...

I'm kind of lonely this New Years I must admit. :(

You should go with a comedy, like Heartbreak Ridge.

I'm going watch Imprint.

I feel like a good torture scene is good to go.

You never watched needles being pushed under a Japanese woman's fingernails while she is hung upside down, in her gums, and then she pees on herself. :tongue: Mario Van Peebles is just a victim of shitty acting lol

But for some reason the DVD is not playing in me computer :(

So, damn. Ah well, no Miike Takashi film for me... at the moment.

http://www.horrorphile.net/images/imprint-torture1.jpg