• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who is the best James Bond

Who is the best James Bond

• Roger Moore

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • George Lazenby

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sean Connery

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • Pierce Brosnan

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Timothy Dalton

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sean Connery without question. Pirce is a distant second and everbody else, expecially Roger Moore, is blah...

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Sean - as I said elsewhere, he may have been a ladies man, but he also knew when to be cold & ruthless. Never liked Roger Moore's Bond (except for Live & Let Die) - View To A Kill was particularly embarrassing.

Ps: you might want to ask the mods to merge this with your other thread (http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=50060), otherwise, everyone will be posting all over the place.

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
Sean Connery, Hands down. He also had the better movies.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
The party line is usually Sean... I was tempted to go with Roger, who was Bond during my formative years, but with the material that they gave Pierce, I think that Pierce has been the best.

Connery is the best, with Dalton a close second. I think Craig might do ok, he's got the sinister, slightly angry look that the books really have.

I liked pierce brosnan the best, The worst I have to say was timothy dalton. I am probably biased from being an 80's kid though.

I thought On Her Majesty's Secret Service was the best Bond film, but don't think Lazenby pulled it off that well. Probably Sean Connery, but those scripts seemed thin in comparison.

Famke Janssen the best Bond Femme Fatale.