• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who is the best James Bond

Who is the best James Bond

• Roger Moore

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • George Lazenby

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sean Connery

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • Pierce Brosnan

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Timothy Dalton

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jiggymoose said:
I'm not a fan of the new choice. I think Clive Owen would have been an awesome Bond

I plan on giving him a chance and seeing the new film 1st before forming an opinion on his take on Bond.:2 cents:

Pierce Brosnan

georges

Staff member
sean connery, he also immortalized the rolex sub 5508 and the aston martin db4

Connery, by far. But Brosnan wasn't bad either. Moore was too funny for the part, Dalton too serious. Poor Lazenby didn't stand a chance, not right after Connery at least... But I think the new Bond is the worst choise ever, at least concerning his appearance. But we will wait and see....

I just saw this thread but the poll is closed.

I actually liked Timothy Dalton best, even though I grew up watching Roger Moore and Pierce Brosnan. I always felt that Timothy Dalton was a good Connery-like James Bond, at least in his swagger and pose.

But I could easily see how (and why in this poll) those who grew up with Roger Moore could like Pierce Bosnan best.

Rastagir said:
Connery, by far. But Brosnan wasn't bad either. Moore was too funny for the part, Dalton too serious. Poor Lazenby didn't stand a chance, not right after Connery at least... But I think the new Bond is the worst choise ever, at least concerning his appearance. But we will wait and see....

I agree