• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who has the WORST boobjob you have seen?

i didnt plow thru every post there but cmon guys..... every one of you on the first page of this thread are high. i didnt see a single tit i didnt enjoy lookin at and wouldnt love to play with. big, small, obscenely fake, or natural lookin but enhanced.... all wonderful in my book. the only thing i cant stand on boobs is those salami slice sized nipples! gross!

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS

Oh my fucking God. I'm gay now. I am 100% gay now. That is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in my life. I mean...good God, what is that?

Did her plastic surgeon run out of implants during her surgery, look around the room in panic and just stuff her chest full of whatever he could find?

"Hmm, what's that over there? A couple of aborted 3rd trimester fetuses? Eh...good enough, those will do."

Seriously, it looks like her breasts are two tiny little stomachs, about to give birth to a baby. And, what's with those nipples? They're like little pieces of used chewing gum, most likely Big League Chew, that the surgeon found on a stairway railing in New York City and decided to sew them on, hoping to pass them off as actual nipples.

For fuck's sake bitch...do us all a favor and put on some God damned clothes already.

I think Ice Lafox should have kept them small and humble.
Hey my comment is #666, cool!!

Francine Dee

Nice Girl but her nipples are too high

They might be a little high. She's cute, but I saw her on Blind Date once, and Jesus God is she a ditz. She gives new meaning to the term airhead. She's hot enough that you'd want to f**k her, but after listening to her squeaky high voice for awhile, you probably wouldn't want to.