• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

White supremacists, demonstrators square off in LA

roronoa3000

Banned
Clayton Bigsby says STFU!! I

2uot06a.png

...oh and WHITE POWA!

the white guilt that they taught me in school is not gonna make me make excuses for anyone.
face it, blacks, especially youths, have a giant problem with crime in the usa.
a lot of mexicans too.
whites have a small crime problem, very small.
(and i'm talking percentages here, not about individuals.
so thats not stereotyping, scapegoating or labeling.)

Yeah, I'll definitely remember that the next time a serial killer is on the loose, or when I am watching 'To Catch a Predator', or the next time another catholic priest is caught doing lewd acts with an alter boy. :sleep:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
dude what planet are you on?
first of all theres been plenty of black serial killers and rapists.
but really, what percentage of white guys are serial killers?
maybe uh .00000001 percent of the population, give or take a few 0's.
and what percentage of white guys are catholic priests? and of that percentage how many rape children?

YOU are the one stereotyping here.

and you want to watch a tv show that shows the real thing? the first 48 hours.
or do what i did and experience life in the real world to form your opinions.

but we disagree on the crime part.
when one group commits violent crimes against another at a rate of hundreds of times more than vice versa, i'd say its a little beyond "crimes of oppurtunity"

the white guilt that they taught me in school is not gonna make me make excuses for anyone.
face it, blacks, especially youths, have a giant problem with crime in the usa.
a lot of mexicans too.
whites have a small crime problem, very small.
(and i'm talking percentages here, not about individuals.
so thats not stereotyping, scapegoating or labeling.)
even if you concede to that fact we will disagree as to why i'm sure.
you'd say its societys fault ( meaning white peoples), and i'd say its what has become of their culture.And the reason i even bring this up is because i care about the country and want to see things get better, not worse.
but if people and society can't even admit to a problem, it ain't gonna get better.

Most people irrespective of race who commit crimes have a proclivity for committing crime because of disparate financial circumstances. Makes sense that many of those at the lower ends of the socio-economic ladder likely will have the highest proclivity for crime.

Moscow has a less than .001 pct of blacks or hispanics yet one of the highest crime rates... Why? Could it have to do more with socio-economic status than skin color or getting back at "whitey"??:rolleyes:

dude what planet are you on?
first of all theres been plenty of black serial killers and rapists.
but really, what percentage of white guys are serial killers?
maybe uh .00000001 percent of the population, give or take a few 0's.
and what percentage of white guys are catholic priests? and of that percentage how many rape children?

YOU are the one stereotyping here.

and you want to watch a tv show that shows the real thing? the first 48 hours.
or do what i did and experience life in the real world to form your opinions.

Oh boy, you just really fucked up now man. I knew eventually you would post some bogus bullshit that showed just how smart you are. For starters, all though serial killers are not abundant, 78 percent of all serial killers in the United States have been white males. If this wasn't the case, then mind explaining to me the reason that authorities were looking for a white male during the reign of terror brought about by the DC snipers? You say .00000001 of serial killers are white? Well let me drop some mathematical knowledge on you. By that number that you gave, Ted Bundy should have never existed in the same time period as the Green River killer or BTK. They should have been at least a millennium apart. Alas, we know that this is bullshit. I know there have been black serial killers and asian serial killers(Seung-Hui Cho, Wayne Williams, Javed Iqbal, Moses Sithole, and many others), but basically i wrote the above post just to bait you .

All serial killers share some key things in common. They all suffer some traumatic brain injury when they were younger. They have all at one point in their young lives have been abused. Lastly, they have all been very intelligent. In most cases, we are talking borderline geniuses and beyond. That last part really stands out to me, because by your Bell Curve knowledge that you chose to drop on us, the Black ones shouldn't even exist because they shouldn't know which end of the knife to use.:rofl:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
you misunderstood..

i said what percentage of white guys are serial killers?
maybe uh .00000001 percent of the population, give or take a few 0's, and that was a sarcastic guess.
not 0000001 percent of serial killers are white.

and i never questioned the intelligence of blacks as youve implied.
i,m not the one here saying they cant compete with white students in school.
just said that in the category of young blacks today there is a serious crime problem.
this is fact.
its not an insult and its not implying anything or condemning anyone.
and if anybody thinks that is being racist then they are a pea brain.
and why does it bother so many people to hear it, but the reality of it doesn't?

its because too many have be trained like animals about who you can and can't talk about.
i really don't want to debate this anymore, i think i'll stop now

you misunderstood..

i said what percentage of white guys are serial killers?
maybe uh .00000001 percent of the population, give or take a few 0's, and that was a sarcastic guess.
not 0000001 percent of serial killers are white.

and i never questioned the intelligence of blacks as youve implied.
i,m not the one here saying they cant compete with white students in school.
just said that in the category of young blacks today there is a serious crime problem.
this is fact.
its not an insult and its not implying anything or condemning anyone.
and if anybody thinks that is being racist then they are a pea brain.
and why does it bother so many people to hear it, but the reality of it doesn't?

its because too many have be trained like animals about who you can and can't talk about.
i really don't want to debate this anymore, i think i'll stop now

Well if you're going to just look at a circumstance like crime focusing on race...the question becomes why do you think there is a crime problem with black youth (as you imply)? Because of skin color? Now if you do believe that you obviously live in a pretty naive world IMO. As I pointed out previously there are populations with virtually no blacks or hispanics with high crime rates.

And what does that have to do with this thread? Sociopaths and miscreants advocating criminal activity, violence and constitutional overthrow are right in pointing out the shortcomings of other races here in the US???:rolleyes:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Well if you're going to just look at a circumstance like crime focusing on race...the question becomes why do you think there is a crime problem with black youth (as you imply)? Because of skin color? Now if you do believe that you obviously live in a pretty naive world IMO. As I pointed out previously there are populations with virtually no blacks or hispanics with high crime rates.

And what does that have to do with this thread? Sociopaths and miscreants advocating criminal activity, violence and constitutional overthrow are right in pointing out the shortcomings of other races here in the US???:rolleyes:

man i don't imply that young blacks as a group in the usa have a crime problem.........it's a fact.
you ask if i think its because of skin color, thats implying i am racist.
noooooooo, its not skin color.

and i'm not talking about other countrys, i am talking about the united states.

you ask why there is a crime problem among them?
a lot of reasons i suppose, none of them excusable in my view.

and why did i bring it up here?

because a lot of posters were speaking of what a threat these white guys are.
i stated these guys are not a serious threat to anybody.
they are just a bunch of clowns.

then i state that if you want to talk about threats to your safety consider crime among young blacks. and people get all defensive about it.
as if it bothers them to hear it.
at this point i'm just responding like a fool.

can we end it? lets talk about fishin instead.

Facetious

Moderated
^ It's called the balkanization of America.

Divide and conquer for the purpose of ultimate govt control (of the people) and / or
"realigning populations" is the oldest trick in the book.

Facetious

Moderated
Most people irrespective of race who commit crimes have a proclivity for committing crime because of disparate financial circumstances.

Yea and today it's quite fashionable for lefty goons (not all left wing thinkers just the extreme ones) to voluntarily adjoin the ranks of the "disparate" via their anti capitalist sentiment, no ?

Get em off of their butts and have 'em learn a trade and do something resourceful instead of making excuses for their criminal behavior.:2 cents:

Yea and today it's quite fashionable for lefty goons (not all left wing thinkers just the extreme ones) to voluntarily adjoin the ranks of the "disparate" via their anti capitalist sentiment, no ?

Get em off of their butts and have 'em learn a trade and do something resourceful instead of making excuses for their criminal behavior.:2 cents:

:cool: No, you're not smarter than a 5th grader..or at least you don't pay attention like a grown up.

They do learn a trade...the problem is it is just as practical for many to gravitate to a readily accessible trade like drugs as it is for the Afghan farmer, Mexican or Colombian cartel member. WITH THAT trade comes the domino effect of associated crime. It's not an excuse..it's a reality.

Did some Italian, Irish or Jewish immigrants engage in crime as a matter of excusing disparate circumstances??? No. I was just a practical reality. No one suggested it was because they were some ethnicity, etc. even though most of a certain brand of crime emanated from those groups.

The thing is...I don't excuse anyone or group for being anti social miscreants and running blaming everyone else for their circumstances except for their own sociopathic, tatted, pierced up anti social asses.

Facetious

Moderated
No, you're not smarter than a 5th grader..or at least you don't pay attention like a grown up.
:sleep:

Alinsky taught :

6. Use Ridicule and Mockery
"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon."

First, satirists have known for centuries that humor, satire, and mockery can cut through a lot of BS and reveal truths that would otherwise be covered over by needlessly complex arguments. Getting your message across quickly and simply counts for a lot. Second, the more you encourage people to laugh derisively at some organization or institution, the less they will take it seriously. This will reduce that group's social, political, and cultural power over time. Third, it's difficult to effectively counter ridicule. It's not amenable to logical counter-arguments. Finally, ridicule might make your opponent lose their cool, scoring you sympathy points in the court of public opinion.

You ^ :thumbsup: :tongue:

wise guy :1orglaugh

:sleep:

Alinsky taught :

You ^ :thumbsup: :tongue:

Next time "uncle" will do.:cool:

You may have had a point if my response was only ridicule.

I believe anyone should be able to speak their mind, no matter how moronic their thoughts may be.

True.

And if this thread points out anything, it's that some people are just obsessed with group thought and race, and they aren't just the "neo-nazis." Dr. King would not be happy these days....

I have to strongly disagree.

These fascists are not just sharing their opinions. If they wan tto do that, they can get their event on at some farm and people who want to share with them can go there, too.

But leave parts of the city to these people? Not going to happen if i can help it.

This is worse than the Westboro Church - you guys need to wake up.

I don't believe in freedom of speech when it comes to pure ignorance and racism.