• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

White supremacists, demonstrators square off in LA

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
They have the right to protest, as I have the right to think they are nothing more than a bunch of cowardly little cunts.

and you think black panthers or nation of islam demonstrating vociferating their hate against whites isn't as bad as white supremacists? Look who is involved and enrolled in the nation of islam or black panthers: a bunch of ghetto scumbag criminals that are unworthy of their american citizenship and that should be jailed for life.

As soon as the Black Panthers and Nation of Islam show up to white people's houses in the middle of the night and start lynching folks, then I will be more inclined to say yes.

As soon as the Black Panthers and Nation of Islam show up to white people's houses in the middle of the night and start lynching folks, then I will be more inclined to say yes.

Hey Kim, what century are we in? :ban:

Let's not start down that route now, because as far as X race on Y race crimes, you don't have to look (google) far to see that todays victims of race based crimes (particularly violent ones) are white. :rolleyes:

You really would see a disgruntled white population if the MSM had the cojones to put half the racially motivated crimes on the front page and first few minutes of the evening news.

Let's not start down that route now, because as far as X race on Y race crimes, you don't have to look (google) far to see that todays victims of race based crimes (particularly violent ones) are white. :rolleyes:

You really would see a disgruntled white population if the MSM had the cojones to put half the racially motivated crimes on the front page and first few minutes of the evening news.

I thought we were in the 21st century. However, this thread is evidence enough that there aint much difference between the 21st century and 19th century. As far as racially motivated crime stats today goes, they are just a drop in the bucket compared to decades past. Don't believe in karma, but this is as good as any situation to use the word.

I thought we were in the 21st century. However, this thread is evidence enough that there aint much difference between the 21st century and 19th century. As far as racially motivated crime stats today goes, they are just a drop in the bucket compared to decades past. Don't believe in karma, but this is as good as any situation to use the word.

Karma for what? Slavery? Or is it the lynchings of the past? If it is either of those then there are a hell of a lot of people in America that are exempt from this karma you speak of.

What? Where is this information coming from? You make it seem as though the white people are this helpless race that minorities are targeting and stalking every second of every day. Victims of race based crime is an area thats hard to measure because whites are the majority!!! Of course theres gonna be more Black on white crime than black on asian or hispanic. If you're going to make an argument like that you're going to only have to take hate crimes into consideration and the victims of hate crimes are statistically blacks and gays. In fact 2004 Hate crime rates suggest that Whites were way more than half of the offenders charged with a hate crime.

2008 offenders- whites are 61%
http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/hc2008/offenders.html

2008 Victims 16% of victims are white meaning minorities are the victim of a hate crime 84% of the time, yup white people would really be disgruntled over that.
http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/hc2008/victims.html

And as for the MSM thing hmmm... lets see... 2x superbowl champ Ben Roethlisberger rapes a girl in the bathroom of a club, Jesse. James cheats on his award winning american sweetheart wife with a tatooed up forehead,nazi white supremacist, American media staple Larry king cheats on his wife with his siter in law (allegedly), Oh wait and theres that black guy....um tiger woods i think?...Did I mention him? No because every single minute EVERYONE (the msm) is talking about Tiger. It may not be a racially motivated crime but this just shows how the media DOES pick on blacks and other minorities, notice how those 3 other guys are..WHITE.. and didnt get nearly 1/4 the media attention of tiger woods.

What? Where is this information coming from? You make it seem as though the white people are this helpless race that minorities are targeting and stalking every second of every day. Victims of race based crime is an area thats hard to measure because whites are the majority!!! Of course theres gonna be more Black on white crime than black on asian or hispanic. If you're going to make an argument like that you're going to only have to take hate crimes into consideration and the victims of hate crimes are statistically blacks and gays. In fact 2004 Hate crime rates suggest that Whites were way more than half of the offenders charged with a hate crime.

2008 Victims 16% of victims are white meaning minorities are the victim of a hate crime 84% of the time, yup white people would really be disgruntled over that.

And as for the MSM thing hmmm... lets see... 2x superbowl champ Ben Roethlisberger rapes a girl in the bathroom of a club, Jesse. James cheats on his award winning american sweetheart wife with a tatooed up forehead,nazi white supremacist, American media staple Larry king cheats on his wife with his siter in law (allegedly), Oh wait and theres that black guy....um tiger woods i think?...Did I mention him? No because every single minute EVERYONE (the msm) is talking about Tiger. It may not be a racially motivated crime but this just shows how the media DOES pick on blacks and other minorities, notice how those 3 other guys are..WHITE.. and didnt get nearly 1/4 the media attention of tiger woods.

Hmmm, 61% of perps of "hate" crimes are white, eh? What I found most, and I mean MOST, laughable about that link was that these "hate" crimes are so "well defined" :rolleyes:. It was telling that less than 1% of these "hate" crimes consist of rape or murder; what was also telling were all the other so called "hate" crimes: the grafiti, property damage, and "intimidation" (whatever the fuck that means, I mean I can't tell you how many times I've been intimidated by people because I was white in the inner city), and other really evil, evil things (note sarcasm). This is not even getting into the issue of Latinos listed as "white"; another hole in your post here. Nor did do the math on the incident to population ratio, which I can only assume is minute. Very, very little substance was posted in your last post.

Honestly, I just glanced at your little link, saw these realities and closed it. Seriously, how loosely they define "hate" I have no idea, but I do know when a pro-minority crowd assembles anywhere in the name of "pride" it's totally one hundred percent healthy, but God forbid if it's a white group assembling even remotely hinting of any sort of "pride", it can, and has, been portrayed by outlets as "hate." I can assure you there is quite a bit of "hate" in La Raza, the New Black Panther Party and other dubious "organizations".

Don't surmise for one second that I support the scum from the OP; never. They're a disgrace on so many levels, I wouldn't let them near my house or anyone in my family for that matter.

PS: Google minority on white crime and see what you get with that (I'm too lazy right now...headin' to bed). There's a plethora of appalling statistics.

BTW, Roethlisberger thing: you would have to do the math on that one, because seriously, all I have seen on ESPN the last whole week have been updates on his case and chastising by the commentators. And are you seriously comparing Jesse (bike maker) James to Tiger Woods? lol. Tiger only the first BILLIONAIRE athlete and has an enormous impact on the sporting world - more than anyone probably in history - if not for the whole crossover racial aspect in itself.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Yeah, as a white man, I find myself the victim of racism and hate crimes all the times. Only thing worse are the monkeys flying out of my ass. I bet that fucker Big Foot is the one responsible for all that shit, too.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
The debate really is not about fascists just using words. They do not stop there.

And if you are smart, you better start checking on them via your government agencies.

They are out to attack people and ultimately, too build a Fourth reich, if you accept them.

Plus: Think ybout your children, and the gullible people. The fascists got a LOT smarter over the last years and they offer schoolchildren free music CDs etc, but with incredibly pro-genocide lyrics etc. And so they grow the fastest.

Just prohibiting them to scream murder in your streets is only the first step.

But, sad to say, at least one of the members here seems to be at least half way there, if we read his posts.

The dying white race? Man, we all developed from a tribe in Africa.

The whole concept of race is so backwards, it's pathetic.

Hmmm, 61% of perps of "hate" crimes are white, eh? What I found most, and I mean MOST, laughable about that link was that these "hate" crimes are so "well defined" :rolleyes:. It was telling that less than 1% of these "hate" crimes consist of rape or murder; what was also telling were all the other so called "hate" crimes: the grafiti, property damage, and "intimidation" (whatever the fuck that means, I mean I can't tell you how many times I've been intimidated by people because I was white in the inner city), and other really evil, evil things (note sarcasm). This is not even getting into the issue of Latinos listed as "white"; another hole in your post here. Nor did do the math on the incident to population ratio, which I can only assume is minute. Very, very little substance was posted in your last post.

Honestly, I just glanced at your little link, saw these realities and closed it. Seriously, how loosely they define "hate" I have no idea, but I do know when a pro-minority crowd assembles anywhere in the name of "pride" it's totally one hundred percent healthy, but God forbid if it's a white group assembling even remotely hinting of any sort of "pride", it can, and has, been portrayed by outlets as "hate." I can assure you there is quite a bit of "hate" in La Raza, the New Black Panther Party and other dubious "organizations".

Don't surmise for one second that I support the scum from the OP; never. They're a disgrace on so many levels, I wouldn't let them near my house or anyone in my family for that matter.

PS: Google minority on white crime and see what you get with that (I'm too lazy right now...headin' to bed). There's a plethora of appalling statistics.

Good Stuff. Some nice solid evidence to counter the bullshit flying out of that guys arse. By the way, just because it says hate crime doesn't necessarily mean that it is always racial. Hate crimes can and do include those committed against people because of religion, sexual orientation, political views, social status, and mental illness. I am willing to bet that a good chunk of hate crimes committed against whites were probably committed by other whites *gasp*:eek:. I once read a story about a bunch of skin heads basically beating this young white man to death because he had schizophrenia. Don't believe me? Shit all you have to do is look back at what Hitler was doing to mentally ill people back in the day to get a good idea what his followers in this generation are probably up too. Dont' worry though, this isn't a rant against white people in general. I believe mankind as a whole is full of shit.:wave2:

I don't think so meester unless you are implying that all men are secretly homosexual. What would be the object of the sexual arousal in this situation?

Again, let's consider the dusty, irrelevant document known as the Constitution. Is the point of Article 1 of the Bill of Rights meant to protect someone from speaking out against gov't or "power" and to assemble "peaceably" or was it meant to protect mobs of racists from assembling with NO INTENTION OF PEACE. :dunno:

There is no need to "protect" white supremacists or minority-based proto-racist groups. We do not need their viewpoints to "grow" our society.

It's really that simple.

Groups like these should be arrested under "Hate Crimes" statues, heavily fined and monitored. That's what I want my gov't to do. Protect me from them.

The right being protected is free speech in this case t/R.:2 cents:

man i'm not defending these guys, i think they are too extreme.
all the hitler shit, c'mon, talk some sense, make some points and maybe someone will listen.

but protect you from them?
spend some time looking up crime stats in the usa, then seriously ask yourself if these
are the guys you need protecting from.
(keep in mind that mexicans are considered white in most crime stats)
or just take a walk in any poorer or even middle class city neighborhood in the usa after dark.
see how many white supremacists bother you.
consider it an experiment.

and tits you really want people charged with crimes and fined for using words?

The overwhelming majority of people victimized by crimes are so based on opportunity. To the degree that a crime occurs solely based on racial animus for one person of another, historically it's been overwhelmingly white anglo/(identify as) Christian against some other race, religion or ethnicity.

From what I have seen of various other non white, race based organizations like Black Panthers, Nation of Islam, ADL, La Raza, etc....they don't go fly across the country, go into some places in Mississippi, South Carolina, Georgia or Florida where pockets of other extremist live to antagonize or instigate.

Certainly in those circumstances the response locally might have been far worse.

The debate really is not about fascists just using words. They do not stop there.

And if you are smart, you better start checking on them via your government agencies.

They are out to attack people and ultimately, too build a Fourth reich, if you accept them.

Plus: Think ybout your children, and the gullible people. The fascists got a LOT smarter over the last years and they offer schoolchildren free music CDs etc, but with incredibly pro-genocide lyrics etc. And so they grow the fastest.

But, sad to say, at least one of the members here seems to be at least half way there, if we read his posts.

The whole concept of race is so backwards, it's pathetic.

They don't intend on stopping at speech. We all know that but you can't arrest them until they conspire to or actually commit crimes.

Just like the Hutaree militia...they had every right to maintain a militia until they allegedly started conspiring to commit crimes.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

The whole concept of race is so backwards, it's pathetic

i guess thats me.

and yeah we are all the offspring of a retarded mutant fish\squirrel/chimp 1 million years ago so nothing else matters, we are all the same and everything is good in the usa.

dude, the denial that as races or groups we are different in many ways, to me, is pathetic.

a couple points.
i didnt condone these guys other than their right to speak.
and my workout partner and good friend, and one of my girlfriends are black.
100% black as far as i can tell.
but it doesn't matter, race is not an issue, its not anything.... in colombia, where i live.

the usa, well thats a different story for the most part.
so yeah, i'll admit it and i don't care which one of you pea brains label me as a racist or supremacist or whatever the fashionable word of the day is.

at this point i believe that in the united states, blacks, whites, and mexicans can not live together and function as a society.
the proof is everywhere.

and i truly do not believe at this point it is the faults of the white people.
for the most part, they do everything thing they can to get along with other races, or cultures or whatever word makes you feel comfortable.

mexicans, they just dont assimilate at all, most in the usa are illegal and many of them are criminals, many more are just there to milk the system.

blacks, well since the 60's theyve had their oppurtunity, and it started off well............but this new generation, way too many have no intentions of leading a straight life.
too many have no respect, no values, no social education.
too many are punks, degenerates, thugs, irresponsible and criminals.
too many are flat out racist.
and i don't give anybody a pass because of their skin color.
to me there is simply no excuse for this kind of behavior.

and if i were black i'd think the same way, but be pissed off that everything the blacks worked so hard for in the past has now been chucked in the gutter by the current generation.
you know what the fuck i'm sayin ******.

so, sad to say but at this point , i feel separating is the only thing that will save the country.
otherwise its gonna go down.

jails are filled, schools are filled, the system is overwhelmed and barely functioning.
the economy is shot.
crime within citys is higher than ever and just getting worse.
and also black on white and mexican on white crime is always on the rise.( white on black crime is almost non existent, but some of you are worrying about the danger of these white guys).
the quality of life is worse in every way than it was just a generation ago.

so what? things are gonna start getting better soon?

nope, again wish it wasnt like this but i am convinced that as a nation, a successful nation, at this point in time races can not live together and function as a society.

They don't intend on stopping at speech. We all know that but you can't arrest them until they conspire to or actually commit crimes.

Just like the Hutaree militia...they had every right to maintain a militia until they allegedly started conspiring to commit crimes.

I think I disagree there. I think most of them do intend on stopping at speech. I think the "White Supremacist" movement, for the most part, is nothing more than feigned outrage in order to bond with other outcasts and excuse a lackluster life.

Sure I'm 36 and rent a single bedroom, rickety apartment near the airport...but that's because the Jews control the money and the Blacks and Mexicans are given all the jobs.

There's lots of these idiots, yet no wave of violence. That's because these knuckleheads are two things: 1) they're smart enough to know that a flux in violent, racially motivated crime would be their demise and 2) they're lazy. It's all talk. It's all daydreaming ego masturbation with these people. They don't want to "do anything" about the "problem" because they know they'd fail and, worse, they know they can't pretend to be victims anymore if they did.

Anyway, I'm glad you defend their right for them to make fools of themselves. I never understand when people support the regulating of speech they object to. I don't like the idea of putting the entire nation under RICO statutes that can render one a criminal depending on who they associate themselves with and what kind of rhetoric the spew. Are we gonna start arresting Crips who throw up gang signs and college "Marxists" who don their Che shirts and protest their tuition rates? Or how about Muslim clerics that advocate Sharia law or churches that claim that gays are damned to hell?

Universal McCarthyism sounds like a scary scenario to me.

I think I disagree there. I think most of them do intend on stopping at speech. I think the "White Supremacist" movement, for the most part, is nothing more than feigned outrage in order to bond with other outcasts and excuse a lackluster life.

Sure I'm 36 and rent a single bedroom, rickety apartment near the airport...but that's because the Jews control the money and the Blacks and Mexicans are given all the jobs.

There's lots of these idiots, yet no wave of violence. That's because these knuckleheads are two things: 1) they're smart enough to know that a flux in violent, racially motivated crime would be their demise and 2) they're lazy. It's all talk. It's all daydreaming ego masturbation with these people. They don't want to "do anything" about the "problem" because they know they'd fail and, worse, they know they can't pretend to be victims anymore if they did.

Anyway, I'm glad you defend their right for them to make fools of themselves. I never understand when people support the regulating of speech they object to. I don't like the idea of putting the entire nation under RICO statutes that can render one a criminal depending on who they associate themselves with and what kind of rhetoric the spew. Are we gonna start arresting Crips who throw up gang signs and college "Marxists" who don their Che shirts and protest their tuition rates? Or how about Muslim clerics that advocate Sharia law or churches that claim that gays are damned to hell?

Universal McCarthyism sounds like a scary scenario to me.

The organized movement's (not the deluded individual) stated objectives are ultimately violent confrontation. The only delay in their cause has been their attempts to fortify the numbers to act. That is as clear as the day is long.

That's why they are loosely characterized by the FBI as terrorist organizations.

In my mind, most things come down to you (a person) either being part of a solution or part of a problem. We live in a non-homogeneous society and it ain't changing..so these people are part of a problem IMO. Even though, they have the right to espouse what they believe until they break a law.

My doctrine on race...We as people have far more in common than we don't. There are difference merchants who deal in the currency of divisiveness and have interests in artificially magnifying divides. Evil doesn't respect race, religion nor ethnicity..all people have contributed in some way to the cause of humankind. And for all the concerns of some ..the biggest threat to you individually is most likely some earthling you can't see with the naked eye.

At bottom, bigotry isn't a useful thing to most practical people IMO.:2 cents:

Good Stuff. Some nice solid evidence to counter the bullshit flying out of that guys arse. By the way, just because it says hate crime doesn't necessarily mean that it is always racial. Hate crimes can and do include those committed against people because of religion, sexual orientation, political views, social status, and mental illness. I am willing to bet that a good chunk of hate crimes committed against whites were probably committed by other whites *gasp*:eek:. I once read a story about a bunch of skin heads basically beating this young white man to death because he had schizophrenia. Don't believe me? Shit all you have to do is look back at what Hitler was doing to mentally ill people back in the day to get a good idea what his followers in this generation are probably up too. Dont' worry though, this isn't a rant against white people in general. I believe mankind as a whole is full of shit.:wave2:

Hahah yes his evidence is very solid and the bullshit is flying out of my arse is coming out of the Federal Bereau of Investigation, yup those statistics sure are bullshit.

If you would have actually taken the time to read the link you would have read that 51% instances are racially charged crimes plus another 12% for ethnicity, which yields 63%, more than half of instances. Racially charged crime makes up nearly 2/3 of all hate crimes, that is a very substantial amount.

The thing that irks me is that guy thinks he speaks for the whole nation when he says that he is the victim of a racially charged crime and white, of course if you live in the inner city where crime is in abundance and minority groups make up most of the population, there is a high percentage that if you are the victim of a crime its going to probably be a black or hispanic offender. I live in El Paso, TX a place thats like 85% hispanic, hmmm if someone that's hispanic steals my car am I gonna say its was a racially charged crime? No because hispanics are the greatest % of the population. If I, a hispanic, go to Hickville, alabama to a school thats like 97% white and get into a fight because I decided to fight a guy that I just didn't like, is that racially charged?.... NO, not until they call me a ****** or wetback or I call him a honky or cracker at least.

So basically what im trying to say is that to get a fair conclusion of how racially charged crimes are committed you can't go off of personal experience, you would have to find some sort of city that is racially proportionate and gets some sort of statistics from it... and as you can see from the FBI's conclusion more than 1/3 of the entire hate crimes (including sexual orientation, religion and disability) committed in the U.S. are by whites for racial or ethnic reasons.

Hahah yes his evidence is very solid and the bullshit is flying out of my arse is coming out of the Federal Bereau of Investigation, yup those statistics sure are bullshit.

If you would have actually taken the time to read the link you would have read that 51% instances are racially charged crimes plus another 12% for ethnicity, which yields 63%, more than half of instances. Racially charged crime makes up nearly 2/3 of all hate crimes, that is a very substantial amount.

The thing that irks me is that guy thinks he speaks for the whole nation when he says that he is the victim of a racially charged crime and white, of course if you live in the inner city where crime is in abundance and minority groups make up most of the population, there is a high percentage that if you are the victim of a crime its going to probably be a black or hispanic offender. I live in El Paso, TX a place thats like 85% hispanic, hmmm if someone that's hispanic steals my car am I gonna say its was a racially charged crime? No because hispanics are the greatest % of the population. If I, a hispanic, go to Hickville, alabama to a school thats like 97% white and get into a fight because I decided to fight a guy that I just didn't like, is that racially charged?.... NO, not until they call me a ****** or wetback or I call him a honky or cracker at least.

So basically what im trying to say is that to get a fair conclusion of how racially charged crimes are committed you can't go off of personal experience, you would have to find some sort of city that is racially proportionate and gets some sort of statistics from it... and as you can see from the FBI's conclusion more than 1/3 of the entire hate crimes (including sexual orientation, religion and disability) committed in the U.S. are by whites for racial or ethnic reasons.

The link lost me at graffiti and intimidation. A twelve year old kid is capable of these "hate" crimes. Therefore it's bogus. Do yourself a favor and google color of crime. At this point, I have no more time to waste on you. :wave: