• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which member should be banned?

Whom should be banned?

• Scorpion

Votes: 21 25.6%
  • Georges

Votes: 23 28.0%
  • Kontkin

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • None of the above

Votes: 27 32.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

georges

Staff member
Kontkin said:
Please try to love me, I also have my weak moments.

trying to love you :wtf: as scorp says you only made comments on us and from the negative side. how can i love someone that tries to put me the pin back in? :bs: :mad: really aren't you taking me for an idiot? do you think that i will pardon you? No i don't forgive you because you have insisted too much and you have insulted too much me and scorpion.

Your posts were blessing and insulting and your behaviour shameful and unrespectful towards us.

btw i have a question for you: Do you think that my 2853 posts are all negative????

there is something that will be good for a lot of us regulars that you could do.That is to leave purely and simply the board and never appear here anymore.

LOL

see this is what i love about freeones...some bonehead starts a little bad taste joke and fools reply gettin all worked up BUT THEY STAY HERE! AND DONT SPILL OVER ONTO OTHER THREADS!...so long live this thread scorp you are a genius jackass:hatsoff: great idea

Scorpion said:
Listen Steel, I understand you are new, but a couple weeks back, a few members (Kontkin, Wang, c3/4, etc) asked if they can create some sort of poll about maybe banning me and georges. No one else took the initiative, so I decided to just randomly create my own, even the mods said no one can actually get banned, unless they violate the rules, speaking your mind is certainly not breaking any of the rules. Which that is really the reputation i have on here, is being very open-minded. You know this was a joke, if I even included myself in the poll, and got a kick out of being the one who got the most votes.
Hmmm okay I understand. you can continue.

Kontkin

Banned
Scorpion said:
Listen Steel, I understand you are new, but a couple weeks back, a few members (Kontkin, Wang, c3/4, etc) asked if they can create some sort of poll about maybe banning me and georges. No one else took the initiative, so I decided to just randomly create my own, even the mods said no one can actually get banned, unless they violate the rules, speaking your mind is certainly not breaking any of the rules. Which that is really the reputation i have on here, is being very open-minded. You know this was a joke, if I even included myself in the poll, and got a kick out of being the one who got the most votes.

Hey hey hey hey hey, count me out m8 I didn't had any part of that.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Scorpion

Banned
Shut up already Kuntkin, since the day you came on here you have asked about trying to get me banned. You are so full of shit and are a coward because you can't even admit what you are doing is wrong.

georges

Staff member
you wanted to get me banned also you stupid kontkin.You only bring negative comments on me and scorpion. you aren't a man and you have no balls because you can't recognize that you did and do isonly harm and insult to us.

georges

Staff member
hi geyser;)

as far as i know you are free to read what you want so like scorp said if this thread annoys you don't read it.

regards

georges;):)

georges

Staff member
Mr. Green Genes said:
hmmm 14% wants you out:nanner: :nanner:

people who voted against me aren't there any more. i have succeeded to make your three clone brothers banned (cumburper, kontkin and klootoog). fuck off you are so lame and annoying.

Man, that guy have a real big problem... revive some year old thread juste to blast George.... :eek:

I dont know what the mods are waiting to :ban: :confused:

georges

Staff member
Mr. Green Genes said:
You obviously mean the frenchie.

shut up stoner :ban: :ban2: you seriously need to grow the fuck up and stop harrassing members.

:wtf: is going on here ??? you guys don't seriously believe that any moderator will actually ban the "winner" of this poll, do you ?! so what is this good for, except for posting flames ? if some of you have a problem with other members on this board maybe you should ignore each other - like real grown-ups usually do - instead of posting bullshit like this.
if you guys are simply having fun fighting with each other then go ahead, you have my blessing. but it seems to me that this is quite serious for most of you, and that's pretty damn pathetic. just think about what you're doing here, guys. looks like a fucking witch trial to me.

Mr. Green Genes said:
You obviously mean the frenchie.

Actually, if you know how to read, i was meaning you.

I just don't get low life like you, i mean, your life sucks so bad that you have to flame somebody to make you feel better about yourself... Come on man get a life !

And btw, i want you gone also... :ban:

Status
Not open for further replies.