• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which "mainstream" actress would U want a blowjob from?

Patrick_S

persona non grata
Dakota Fa...wait, what? Never mind. Mila Kunis.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
That redhaired girl from Superbad, I have no idea what her name is.

Either Jessica Alba or Jennifer Love Hewitt. The thought of looking down at either of their faces, my dick in her mouth, her soft, luscious tits brushing my legs... Mmm....

Or Maggie Gyllenhaal. She's one of those mouthy bitches who just needs to be shut up with a cock down her throat.

I second that "Monica_Potter" pick.

I'd like to get one from Julia Roberts. Killer Smile + My Dick = Heaven.

Anne Hathaway is another one. Great Smile.

Scarlett Johanssen, too.

I'm surprise no one has mentioned Meagan Good. If she doesn't have the best pair of DSL's (Dick-Sucking Lips) in the world, I don't know who has.

Kerry Washington is another one with a perfect pair of lips and a breathtaking smile to match.

Who else . . . ? There's Rosario Dawson. Great big smile . . . full, luscious lips . . . yum!

Of course, Angelina Jolie would look amazing working a cock.

Oh, and Brittany Murphy (God Bless the Dead) . . . her lips were pretty amazing, too.

Michelle Pfieffer . . . Eva Mendes . . . Liv Tyler . . . the list goes on.

britlover

Closed Account
Wonderful thread. Easily for me the answers would have to be:

Jamie Lee Curtis (especially during her late '70s and early '80s hayday)

Jennifer Connelly ('90s or later for sure)

Angelina Jolie (don't know if it's been said here, but dear God, those lips were just MADE for suckin' and pleasing men and women, since she's bi-sexual of course)

Lucinda Dickey (famous "Breakin' 1 & 2 Electronic Boogaloo" and Ninja III: The Damnation and Cheerleader Camp b-movie actress from the '80s)

a younger early '80s Linda Blair (Savage Streets-era, not just post-Exorcist now)

Juliette Binoche (famous eternally beautiful French actress)

Judith Godreche (French actress as above)