• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which "mainstream" actress would U want a blowjob from?

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
You don't say? Well I'll be damned, how is the old girl?

Although, now that I come to think of it I made the same mistake with Tom Jones a few weeks ago.

It's almost as if I was joking or something..... :dunno:

You could always settle for Julia Childs...

Kate Beckinsale - First of all, she is gorgeous in every possible way. The main reason I'd like to get a blowjob from her is because of her prim and proper English accent. She is so elegant and classy that she's almost too good for sucking cock. That's why I'd like to have her do it to me. She also has an amazingly cute little nose that I'd just love to cover in cum. I'd love to see her reaction when I did that.

Elisha Cuthbert - She just has the sexiest, most sensuous look of any recent celeb. I'm sure she would love doing it, and I'm also sure she'd be great at it. I can imagine the sly little grin she would give after I came all over her face and then wiped myself off in her hair.

Beverley Mitchell - She is kind of homely, but I think she would make up for that with her enthusiasm. She seems like the type who would really be into sex, so she has probably practiced by working on bananas and similar things when she was alone. I could see her really getting into it. Finally, it would be great to cum on those amazing tits of hers.

LeAnn Rimes - Something about her is really sexy to me. I can just imagine watching my entire shaft disappearing down into her throat. She has a beautiful face to paint in the end too.

Christina Aguilera - This woman positively exudes sex. I'm sure she would give any guy the blowjob of his life. I'd take her over Britney any day.