• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which is Worse: Alien Invasion, Asteroid Impact, World War 3, Zombie Infestation?

Assuming all these events are plausible, which one would you rather live through? I'm going for Zombie Infestation.. they're slow and easy to kill! hahahahaha :1orglaugh

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Yes, and in the millions.

Zombie infestation as well.

An asteroid impact would just be a slow miserable death (if you survived the impact)

World War 3 might be better for me as I live kind of near the Canadian border so I would just travel really far north to some isolated area

Alien invasion just sounds too painful to my anus

L3ggy

I just hope they don't evolve into this.

Resident_Evil_Licker_by_kofab.jpg

Which is worse? World War 3 would be the worst. Technology is way more advanced now than in WWII so the casualties would be higher than it was in WWII. Which I think was around 60 or 70 million in total by the end of the war (all sides death tolls counted including civilians).

Which would I like to live through? the zombie epidemic of course just as long as it's Romero's style of zombie. Yes indeedy. Zombies get my vote!.

A zombie outbreak would never end up the way movies show. It'd be relatively easy to survive. They'd decay faster in the summer and freeze in the winter.

L3ggy

And then we can get to the real business.

Assuming all these events are plausible, which one would you rather live through? I'm going for Zombie Infestation.. they're slow and easy to kill! hahahahaha :1orglaugh

Sounds like you'll be one of the first to join their ranks, if that's your approach. I'll also go with Zombies, even though I know I'll eventually get eaten unless some kind of cure is worked out (not fucking likely). The other choices don't seem too exciting.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
astroid. prolly just kills you.

aliens could suck too. depends how tough they are.

ill be the dude slicing zombies with my sword. i fantasize about that all the time.

well, that and sticking it to Sasha Grey. in one daydream i had, Sasha Grey was impressed with my zombie killing skills and gives it to me good.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Asteroid impact. It's kinda hard to put a set of cross hairs on one of those.

World War 3 : Even a full scale nuclear conflict wouldn't end with 100% of the world's population dead. And if I die, well I much prefer dying in a nuclear explosion rather than eaten alive by a bunch of zombies, starving after an asteroid impact or fucked to death by aliens.

Shifty

O.G.
A zombie apocalypse would be fun. I've played enough Left 4 Dead to know that. I think I'd make it through.

astroid. prolly just kills you.

aliens could suck too. depends how tough they are.

ill be the dude slicing zombies with my sword. i fantasize about that all the time.

well, that and sticking it to sasha grey. in one daydream i had, sasha grey was impressed with my zombie killing skills and gives it to me good.

I'm setting up my shelter in my local guitar store. I can play whichever one's I want and the rest are weapons. Jacksons for stabbing (seriously, you could easily impale someone on one of those headstocks) and Semi-Hollows for blunt force trauma.