• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which is Worse: Alien Invasion, Asteroid Impact, World War 3, Zombie Infestation?

Asteroid Impact, followed by Zombie Apocalypse?
a good bast to take out a large number of the dead wood, and Zombies to clean up the stragglers.
after that I'll be good, I have a long sword and a katana, guns will be available. I can hunt, fish and know generally how to survive.

Probably WWIII because it actually almost happened,and is the most possible.

Asteroid is second because it would pretty much have the same after effects as WWIII.I would contest that this one is probably the scariest because we would probably know about the impact years before it would happen,and would be totally helpless to do anything about it.

An alien invasion is only a plausible idea,and is very dependent on if aliens are even real or not,but assuming they are,at least there's an opportunity to fight back for survival,whereas the first two are completely out of our control ass soon as it happens.

And finally,a zombie outbreak shouldn't even be on the list due to the fact that it isn't even anywhere close to being real.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Humanity is so far beneath me I already feel as though I'm living in the midst of a zombie infestation.