• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which is the worst style of music?

worst? form of? music?

• Dubstep

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Dubstep

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dubstep

• Dubstep

• Dubstep

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Dubstep

• Dubstep

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Dubstep

• Dubstep

• Country & Western

Votes: 21 72.4%

• Total voters
I never thought this was screaming.

Ignore the oaf. It's just mainstream ignorance that leads to such remarks aimed at the Metal scene.

"It's just noise!"

"It's nothing but screaming!"

And the best one yet... "Can't stand it. I don't know how those who listen to it can either." or words to that effect. And yet this is the same type of bastard that says things like Metal fans should open their minds to music other than Metal. Maybe those cock wank bastards should heed their own advise and open their minds to Metal music as well as other music. Instead of dissing Metal and telling Metal fans to open up. It's not the case of do as I say not as I do. It's the case of lead by example or shut the fucking fuck up!.

Ignore the oaf. It's just mainstream ignorance that leads to such remarks aimed at the Metal scene.

"It's just noise!"

"It's nothing but screaming!"

And the best one yet... "Can't stand it. I don't know how those who listen to it can either." or words to that effect. And yet this is the same type of bastard that says things like Metal fans should open their minds to music other than Metal. Maybe those cock wank bastards should heed their own advise and open their minds to Metal music as well as other music. Instead of dissing Metal and telling Metal fans to open up. It's not the case of do as I say not as I do. It's the case of lead by example or shut the fucking fuck up!.

Does this count?:

I remember exactly where I was when I first heard that. I was at my best friend's house and his brother put AJFA on. That shit knocked me down. I honestly was sneaking away from the movie room to listen to that shit it blew me away so much when I heard it.