• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which is the worst style of music?

worst? form of? music?

• Dubstep

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Dubstep

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dubstep

• Dubstep

• Dubstep

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Dubstep

• Dubstep

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Dubstep

• Dubstep

• Country & Western

Votes: 21 72.4%

• Total voters

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Country is the worst. There isn't one country artist trying to push the boundaries or try something new. Everyone is just a rip off of everyone else. There's no distinct voices or sound to anybody. It's essentially pop music for people too scared to like real pop music, as hilarious as that sounds. It's just super friendly, politically correct trash. The Dixie Chicks tried to go against the grain and were condemned for it. Country music is a joke.

Dubstep sucks too, but it hasn't and won't be around long enough to reach the level of suck country music has set.

It all has that same honky tonk sound, lol

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I must seriously be the only person on the planet who has country, rap, r&b, gospel, rock, metal, folk, classical, pop and anything else that is listenable on their Blackberry. I'm beyond shallow boundaries of what music is supposed to be - what is proper and what isn't for any genre. I guess I'm just gully like that. :pimpdaddy I think it was because of where I grew up, partly. I swear in another life I was a DJ and if I had gotten into that scene a little earlier I would've been. Still want to produce though - everything and anyone.

If you drop the "rap" part you're not alone. I like a lot of different music types (I have no idea what "genre" some of them are), basically I'll hear something and it'll strike a chord, so to speak, and I'll just like it.

If you drop the "rap" part you're not alone. I like a lot of different music types (I have no idea what "genre" some of them are), basically I'll hear something and it'll strike a chord, so to speak, and I'll just like it.

So you don't like this, at all:

I could get spliffed out to that all day and then just drop some Radiohead and after that some Al Green and after that some Korn (all depending on crowd [females] or otherwise) and roll forever. I'm just like that. Like Kid Rock said,

If it looks good, you'll see it.
If it sounds good, you'll hear it.
If it's marketed right, you'll buy it.
But... if it's real, you'll feel it.

It's the "goosebump test". Basically if something gives me goosebumps then it passes the test. It's not too sophisticated. I love music.

I fucking hate dubstep, it is some of the stupidest shit I've ever heard and people who make dubstep claim to actually be "talented" and say it is a very hard style of music to play. BULLSHIT! It sounds like a mix between wannabe techno (which I think sucks to begin with) and a really sick duck having a quacking fit while it shits out its insides while a southern rapper chops and screws the sounds from said duck, that's dubstep to me. Dubstep seems to have absolutely no rhythm at all either, everything is off time to me and is just convoluted bullshit :2 cents:

Country is alright though, I don't know why so many people give Country so much shit, same for rap, there's actually quite a few talented rappers, yeah they're few and far between when you're stuck in a sea of Lil Waynes and Drakes, but not all rap is shit like the stuff you hear on the radio.

No, can't say I do. Maybe I could get used to the background music, but the rest. Nope.
And I have no problem with that. I have cousins and friends who can't stand that shit and give me grief and I have other friends who think Country is garbage. They can get to hell for all I care. I don't discriminate on whatever a music falls into, categorically. Again, that's just me.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
And I have no problem with that. I have cousins and friends who can't stand that shit and give me grief and I have other friends who think Country is garbage. They can get to hell for all I care. I don't discriminate on whatever a music falls into, categorically. Again, that's just me.

I know what you mean, I have mates that are big Metal heads but I can take it or leave it and they take the piss out of me for liking Marty Robbins and Irish Ceilidh music.

I just like what I like. :D

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Heavy metal is NOT music. People who actually enjoy listening to that trash is beyond me.

Let me guess, you listen to Rap or some other crap?

There is no "crap." You've heard of opinions, right?

This is what I love about people who congregate in such isolated chambers when it comes to music. It's freaking music. I have no guidelines on what is or what isn't proper for what gives me goosebumps. If I put on J.S. Bach 'Air" or Dylan's "Every grain of sand" or Metallica's "Nothing else matters" or even Alchemist and Big Twins' "Different worlds," I don't give a damn what it sounds like, as long as it is therapeutic to my soul. That is all.

L3ggy

Opinions, opinions, opinions... No, I haven't.

There is no "crap." You've heard of opinions, right?

This is what I love about people who congregate in such isolated chambers when it comes to music. It's freaking music. I have no guidelines on what is or what isn't proper for what gives me goosebumps. If I put on J.S. Bach 'Air" or Dylan's "Every grain of sand" or Metallica's "Nothing else matters" or even Alchemist and Big Twins' "Different worlds," I don't give a damn what it sounds like, as long as it is therapeutic to my soul. That is all.

I'd rep you if I could. I totally agree. People need to get out of their little "bubble" and actually go and explore the music that they talk crap about all the time. There's nothing I hate more than one of those little heavy metal douches that just listen to nothing but Slayer, Megadeth, ect. all the time and always seems that they talk shit about rap or softer rock and in contrast the assholes who listen to nothing but rap and talk crap about any other genre.

It's good to give everything a try, and yes, I've given Dubstep a try, I hear it almost on a daily basis because it's what some of my friends are into and I still absolutely hate it. :brick:

Heavy metal is NOT music. People who actually enjoy listening to that trash is beyond me.

That's because it requires an attention span for a start! :D

It makes my ears sore, it is more screaming than it is singing.

Having said that though some of my music is pretty gay. I like most of the modern stuff that is in the charts. Aswell as people like Cary Brothers

Joshua Radin

Lifehouse

I don't like metal but that is my opinion

L3ggy