• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which honeys would you rather just cum inside of???

These girls

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 167
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 170
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 170
Does it really make a difference?

yes it does, cumming inside of her I consider it nicer.. but also I have to tell in certain times I wouldn't mind cumming on her (tits or mouth )

oh damn, there are definitely some women there I would want to cum inside in...

Lupe Fuentes
Loni Punani
Serena Del Rio
Ebony India
Vanessa Blue ( would love to cum in and outside of her ) lol..

Once again much prefer to just go until I cum inside. Always thought that cumming on them is degrading and really only there to show the scene was completed. However giving the chance I'd cum in or on quite a few of them.
busting a nutt inside a chick you not trying to have a baby with is just being lazy lol if a chick lets you cum in her mouth or on her do that shit too:2 cents:

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again much prefer to just go until I cum inside. Always thought that cumming on them is degrading and really only there to show the scene was completed. However giving the chance I'd cum in or on quite a few of them.
busting a nutt inside a chick you not trying to have a baby with is just being lazy lol if a chick lets you cum in her mouth or on her do that shit too:2 cents:

busting a hot thick nutt in the mouth of a female is the 1st choice for me but not well most bitches only let you do it a few times in a relationship @ lease for me.... The point on this thread was just based on looks meaning the chick is so fucking hot pussy is so fucking good u dont even think of unloading your man just anywhere else but her pussy hole.... PERIOD.
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?663854-Janet-Montgomery
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?341905-Alison-Brie

These 2 cum to mind today

wanna add that most of those beautiful looking Indian women I would cum inside off.. like the ' young Twins ' .. damn..