• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which honeys would you rather just cum inside of???

blueyedcassbluedots09.jpg

Candice Swanepoel
cum to mind today

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Honey o riley aka fuck you and your stupid poll.
Weird, when are they gonna link that OCSM?

It would probably be fun to cum over Alanah Rae`s face whilst tit-fucking her, or down Sasha Grey`s throat whilst being sucked off, but in reality it would be great to have a nice simple fuck with Danielle FTV - on her back, stilettos and stockings, grasping her tits, and just empty myself deep inside her

On GSN there is a new show - The Chase

The female host of the show is

Brooke Burns

I have been head over heels massively in love with her for some time and she looks sexier now than ever before. I wanna fill her with a creampie so massive cum would fly out her ers and nose

Honestly, all of them.

Cumming on a pair of boobies is fun and all especially as a conclusion to outercourse, but ultimately if I'm inside a lady and feel the little white army threaten to start their march, the last thing I want to do is break my rhythm and pull out. The best thing in the world for me is shooting into a lady, especially in face to face positions, looking into her eyes either in missionary with her muscle clamping around my cock and legs tightening around my waist, or her on top, riding me until her joy division forcibly extracts my liquid love. It feels best for me.

Plus several ladies I've been with say they like to feel the throbbing/pulsing of a cock going off inside. Sold!