• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which fast food place has the best tasting burgers?

Which fast food place has the best tasting burgers?

• Steak N Shake

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Five Guys

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • In-N-Out

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Burger King

Votes: 23 32.9%
  • Wendy's

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • Jack in the Box

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • McDonalds

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Whattaburger

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Sonic

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Culver's

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
Easily Steak N Shake. I've only been there a few times in my life (when my family used to take the family trip to Illinois) and the food is outrageous. Very good burgers. Very good shakes. :hatsoff:

No such thing as a good "fast" food burger. Burgers need to be cooked slowly and gently over moderate heat on a grill. They have to be thicker than anything any fast food place serves.

The best tasting burger? In Dirk's back yard, from the grill. Served with beer or Gin and Tonic. Your choice.

No such thing as a good "fast" food burger. Burgers need to be cooked slowly and gently over moderate heat on a grill. They have to be thicker than anything any fast food place serves.

The best tasting burger? In Dirk's back yard, from the grill. Served with beer or Gin and Tonic. Your choice.

You're in the Midwest. Go to Steak N Shake. It's more "restaurant" than "fast food."

Yeah, but what's for dessert? A shovel to the back of the head, followed by a cock up the arse & being buried alive?

No thanks! :mad:

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
Definately Burger King...theyre so much better the pate you get at Macdonalds :rolleyes:

Steak N shake, Whataburger, In-and-Out, Five Guys, Culver? WTF are these places?

I say Andy's, Hardees and Burger King.

AWWW Man! Fucking Hardees is awesome. You must be from the south or midwest, because outside of those places, Hardees is known as Carls Jr. Weird fucking name, I know. Anyway, the only bad thing about Hardees is they are a tad bit more than others and they have what I like to call "The Heart Attack Burger", the Monster Double Thickburger. At least it was "The Heart Attack Burger" until Wendy's Triple Baconator took the throne. I guess I will be eating Hardees Friday now.

You're in the Midwest. Go to Steak N Shake. It's more "restaurant" than "fast food."

While that's true, I still prefer my own burgers. Though Steak N Shake does make a fairly tasty product, they don't buy the best cuts of meat. It makes a difference. Call me a snob and slap me in the scrotum if you'd like, but I'll get my own beef to make burgers.

Yeah, but what's for dessert? A shovel to the back of the head, followed by a cock up the arse & being buried alive?

No thanks! :mad:

You said you liked it last time, and I only kept you underground for a day and a half. You're such a fucking pansy.

By the way, I've upgraded my dessert menu to include baseball bats, manacles, and cucumber anal reamings.

Should I expect you Friday evening as per usual?

I have to say, I'm surprised that one of the biggest chains is winning this poll. I would have assumed it'd be a bunch of smaller joints.

I have to say, I'm surprised that one of the biggest chains is winning this poll. I would have assumed it'd be a bunch of smaller joints.

C/S... I thought people would say how much they hate Burger King and Mcdonald's and how much they love some little mom and pop spot that nobody has ever heard of beside people in their area.