• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best Breakfast menu?

Best Breakfast menu?

• McDonalds

Votes: 20 37.7%
  • Burger King

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Dunkin Donuts

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Jack in the Box

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Subway

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Other

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
No question, Jack In the Box. Breakfast is available all day! They need more in the southeast US.

None of them. No offense....it's just that these franchise places are totally full of fat, cholesterol and salt so I have no interest in them.

Best breakfast where I live is at a mom & pop joint just a few minutes from my house. The food is fresh, wholesome and really good. The service is the best....they know who you are. I bet there's one like that in your town too.

There most certainly is! Even though I live about 50 miles away, Dottie's True Blue Cafe in San Francisco is the place like that in my town. The food, though pricey for a breakfast/lunch restaurant, is excellent. They have the best French toast, which they make from their homemade cornbread and serve it with a delicious jalapeno jelly. Their cornbread is more like authentic Southern cornbread (actual corn, no sugar) than anything else in this state. Their omelettes are to die for. They make their own pastries every day, and they're always top quality.

If you're ever in SF, you should give it a try. It's on Jones between Geary and O'Farrell. :yummie:

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
K I keep coming back to this thread because I love reading about food. I'm totally craving bacon right now.... mmmm sweet, sweet bacon.

Of the choices listed, give it up for Dunky people...

Nothing puts a morning smile on my face wider than a great donut....(well, almost nothin' ;) ) Dunky has mastered the donut but their bagels are also (shhhh, don't tell Bruegger's or Einstein's this) the best (shhhhhhhh)....

Too bad Dunky is an East coast only chain (with maybe one or two Chicago operations?)

Of the choices listed, give it up for Dunky people...

Nothing puts a morning smile on my face wider than a great donut....(well, almost nothin' ;) ) Dunky has mastered the donut but their bagels are also (shhhh, don't tell Bruegger's or Einstein's this) the best (shhhhhhhh)....

Too bad Dunky is an East coast only chain (with maybe one or two Chicago operations?)

I live in Chicago and there's more than two DD's here lol, I know there aren't any DD stores in California though.

There used to be a DD over here but they've been gone for years. Not any in the area anymore that I know of. I do remember as a kid going there and loving their donuts, but they are no longer.

From that list I said BK simply for the croissant'wich, which is probably the best breakfast sandwich around. Haven't had breakfast there in a couple years though.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Henderson Valley Eggs! You're gonna love our eggs! :banger:

McDonalds big breakfast with sausage gravy. :yummie:

I know there aren't any DD stores in California though.

There are, I just can't remember exactly where. I remember passing by a few in LA when I was a kid.

None of them. No offense....it's just that these franchise places are totally full of fat, cholesterol and salt so I have no interest in them.

Best breakfast where I live is at a mom & pop joint just a few minutes from my house. The food is fresh, wholesome and really good. The service is the best....they know who you are. I bet there's one like that in your town too.

The Lumberjack. Best pancakes I've ever had in my liiiiiiiiiiife. If anybody is ever in Windsor, (god bless your soul) check it out. Delicious, and in expensive.

I'm partial to Denny's or IHOP. For fast food place, I prefer Whataburger, I like their breakfast tacos. And not to brag, but I make a kickass machacado, with a side of refried beans, flour tortillas and OJ.

jinxypie

Official Checked Star Member
My breakfast of choice: Chic-fil-a's chickin minis.

Can't have that everyday though... or I'd have to work out twice has hard!

The Lumberjack. Best pancakes I've ever had in my liiiiiiiiiiife. If anybody is ever in Windsor, (god bless your soul) check it out. Delicious, and in expensive.

Just out of curiosity, besides the Lumberjack and drinking Hennessy with STDiva, what is there to do in Windsor?