• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which do you like better? Windows xp or Vista?

Which do you like better? Windows xp or Vista?

• Vista

Votes: 22 18.0%
  • xp

Votes: 86 70.5%
  • both equally

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • no opinion

Votes: 5 4.1%

• Total voters

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I'll probably have to go with Vista eventually, but I'm reluctant because it's a screaming pain in the ass.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Vista isn't so bad. I've got it on my new laptop and it works just fine for me.

I bought a new laptop with Vista preinstalled .. previously I'd had xp and had got used to the way it worked and liked it.
Initially I cursed Vista because I was unfamiliar with it and mostly because some of my programs didn't run on it .. which was a major pain in the arse.
I don't play games I just use it for internet based stuff and I'm OK with it now.
It seems it's fashionable to rubbish Vista Microsoft and Bill Gates .. but I don't really have an issue with it now. Maybe because I'm not too techie.

Sure it takes a shitload of RAM to run it but memory is so cheap I don't really G A F.
My 2 Czech Koruny

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Vista have some cool features but I prefer XP because I'm used to it...

The above sentence should cover about 99% of XP users:D

I have XP. My cousin has Vista and can't stand it.
I haven't tried Vista yet, but from lots of people, I get the same answer: "It's shit."

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I use Vista, I prefer it. Unlike seemingly everydoby else on this planet, I have yet to experience andy type of crash or problem with my Vista computer. My only complaint is that the colors are fucked up when I try to play Fallout.

I like them both in their own ways. XP 64-Bit sucks really bad so I got Vista 64-Bit and it works really well for most everything. I dual boot my system with those two OS so I can have the best of both worlds.

i like Vista. Got no problems and it runs perfectly on mi PC. it never get freeze, no blue screen, its fast AND that Aero or aerio or aereo (don't remember the exact name) make my pc looks nice :).

Ahm, excuse me for my bad english xD ' don't speak it very well (yet) but i think you'll understand what i've wrote anyway.

It's great to see everyone with XP say "vista is teh bugz" and everyone with Vista say "XP is teh old".

I'm no expert, but I've had this computer with Vista for about 6 months, and had XP for 3 years prior.
People said it would be slow, it is not. I have yet to experience any form of lag when running high-performance programs, like Crysis for example. And I don't even have maximized gear. Vista works just as fast on top of the line hardware as XP do.
People said it would be buggy. I haven't had a single crash or a single problem with bugs. If you take care of your computer, XP or Vista doesn't matter, none of them will have major flaws.
People said it would be incompatible. Once again, I have games and programs from most generations and none of them has suffered problems running or installing.

Now, does Vista look better? Yes it does, Aero is much more beautiful and pleasant.
Does Vista have any features XP don't? A few, none major. But I like being able to turn down volume for separate programs in the mixer for example. Small things add up, and Vista has a lot of small things XP don't.
Is Vista probably a better choice for the future, considering it is the latest shit? Yes.

I think most people who bash Vista are just jumping on the bandwagon and haven't even used it. XP was a precious OS, but Vista is better. Otherwise it would never had been released.

EDIT:
One thing though! Vista has a really annoying feature from the start which prevents you from being true administrator of the computer on your account. But that took me about 3 minutes to fix, and it wasn't a big deal.

My Vista has been acting up lately. AOL sucks!