• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which democrat has the best chance against President Trump in 2020?

I agree.
For VP I'm thinking Brown, Beto or Klobuchar
I don't think Harris would be a great VP choice. If you get elected choose her for AG, maybe.

PS: My wife remains very bullish about Brown being the best choice. I tend to agree. We think he'd give Trump all he could handle. A pretty traditional liberal. A popular guy with blue collar folks in a critical red state. She thinks there's plenty of time, if and when he commits, for him to put together a real challenge against Biden and the gang. I'm not so sure. It may be that essentially all Biden has to do is declare to get the nod.

If Kamala's AG, it's time to weep, knash teeth, go full Democrat, tear your clothes, put ashes on your face - that unethical bitch's leadership as top cop will devastate your personal freedoms... and people were scared of Jeff Sessions. :joint:

I'm curious if there's a more compelling reason for Brown to have pulled out, than Biden weighing in at 95% yesterday. Like, if there's a scandal, and he's getting ahead of it, knowing it'd come out.

I saw Booker announce his campaign, and watched for a few minutes. He knows how to talk it, and he's comfortable and poised doing it (see how long that lasts). It just seems like (especially after all the menstrual rage of the past couple of years) after last election, there's going to be a female candidate on the blue ticket. I could even (with enough bong rips) see Pence stepping down (by internal request), and the red ticket picking up a Joni Ernst or Martha McSally, just to scoop the blues. Girl power. :bounce:

A lot of game-planning for the campaign hinges on the outcome of Mueller's fishing trip - er, investigation, I think.

Well shit, when I typed that neither my wife or I had heard about Brown officially declaring himself out of the presidential race.

She thinks that's a BIG mistake. That he was the ideal person to tackle Trump. I pretty much agree.

Oh well I guess it's up to Uncle Joe now, 'cause the rest of the current crop has no shot.

Barring the Mueller thing (as you noted) or a second great recession torpedoing Trump in the interim.

Well shit, when I typed that neither my wife or I had heard about Brown officially declaring himself out of the presidential race.

She thinks that's a BIG mistake. That he was the ideal person to tackle Trump. I pretty much agree.

Oh well I guess it's up to Uncle Joe now, 'cause the rest of the current crop has no shot.

Barring the Mueller thing (as you noted) or a second great recession torpedoing Trump in the interim.

Some speculated (I don't know their reasoning - I was walking around the house with the TV on) that Brown could jump back in, and knows it.

georges

Staff member

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
In fact, what Manafort should have done was adopt a little kid. Then just like with the previously mentioned shithole illegal migrants, the little kid would generate sympathy AND there now couldn't be any separation of family. Having a little kid allows you to break the law and get away with it. :yesyes: Then again, I don't know. That might work ONLY if you're an lawbreaking, illegal migrant.

In fact, what Manafort should have done was adopt a little kid. Then just like with the previously mentioned shithole illegal migrants, the little kid would generate sympathy AND there now couldn't be any separation of family. Having a little kid allows you to break the law and get away with it. :yesyes: Then again, I don't know. That might work ONLY if you're an lawbreaking, illegal migrant.

Except for the fact that being an undocumented immigrant is not a crime. It's a civil violation. Not a criminal violation. You'd think you know this by now

#StraightShooter

Except for the fact that being an undocumented immigrant is not a crime. It's a civil violation. Not a criminal violation. You'd think you know this by now

#StraightShooter

Wrong. It's a law. Title 8, Section 1325 of the U.S. Code (U.S.C), Section 275 of the Immigration and Nationality Act

It's a misdemeanor. Keep doing it, you work your way up to felonies. Just like a lot of other laws. It's just that this one, a lot of people think it's okay to ignore, and an American political party is telling them that that's okay.

#IdiotDemocrats.

Wrong. It's a law. Title 8, Section 1325 of the U.S. Code (U.S.C), Section 275 of the Immigration and Nationality Act

It's a misdemeanor. Keep doing it, you work your way up to felonies. Just like a lot of other laws. It's just that this one, a lot of people think it's okay to ignore, and an American political party is telling them that that's okay.

#IdiotDemocrats.

I understand that it's a law. But when you break the law in the U.S you either commit a criminal violation or a civil violation. Being undocumented falls into the latter category. Living in the U.S without papers is a civil matter, not a criminal matter. Criminal violations come with punishment. Like prison. Civil violations come with penalties. In this case that would be deportation. You might not like it but it's federal law. Get Congress to change it

I understand that it's a law. But when you break the law in the U.S you either commit a criminal violation or a civil violation. Being undocumented falls into the latter category. Living in the U.S without papers is a civil matter, not a criminal matter. Criminal violations come with punishment. Like prison. Civil violations come with penalties. In this case that would be deportation. You might not like it but it's federal law. Get Congress to change it

Darling, hush - you're sounding more ignorant as you double down on this. It is breaking a law, and wilfully breaking a law is a criminal act. I know. I've been to prison. Ask crotchfire.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
If your country (whatever that means) and your president and your government is so great, the best and goodest ever, then why don't they stop illegal immigration. Seems like they do basically nothing about it.
If its so great then why do they allow it to continue?

Darling, hush - you're sounding more ignorant as you double down on this. It is breaking a law, and wilfully breaking a law is a criminal act. I know. I've been to prison. Ask crotchfire.

Don't explain The Law to me. This is my expertise. I know everything there is to know about The Law. I think nobody knows more about The Law than I do, maybe in the history of the world.

georges

Staff member
Don't explain The Law to me. This is my expertise. I know everything there is to know about The Law. I think nobody knows more about The Law than I do, maybe in the history of the world.

You claim to know a lot of thing about law but you are not a judge, neither an ada and nor a lawyer. So stop pretending that you know everything with that much arrogance because you don't have any credibility.Unless you work for the judicial branch or/and the department of justice with a valid MBA in law, you can be believed and credible otherwise not.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
You claim to know a lot of thing about law but you are not a judge, neither an ada and nor a lawyer. So stop pretending that you know everything with that much arrogance because you don't have any credibility.Unless you work for the judicial branch or/and the department of justice with a valid MBA in law, you can be believed and credible otherwise not.

Oh is that how it works?
You don't know anything about anything unless you've got a piece of paper saying you took a bunch of classes somewhere?

Fellow Countrymen!
Who cares if its a law, crime, civil offense or misdafuckingmeanor.
Why does your government allow it to happen and continue?
Surely they could stop it if they wanted to.

Simple logic problem solving:
You've identified the problem. Now instead of fighting over what to name it maybe the next step is identifying the cause?

Oh is that how it works?
You don't know anything about anything unless you've got a piece of paper saying you took a bunch of classes somewhere?

Fellow Countrymen!
Who cares if its a law, crime, civil offense or misdafuckingmeanor.
Why does your government allow it to happen and continue?
Surely they could stop it if they wanted to.

Simple logic problem solving:
You've identified the problem. Now instead of fighting over what to name it maybe the next step is identifying the cause?

To answer the OP's question, it will be the Democrat who's mature enough to agree with meesterperfect, here. He's right. Except for the next step. I care not why illegal invaders wish to invade my country. I live here, and it's very nice - I think it's safe to assume that they want to live in a nice place, too. Here's a thought: go home, and make it nice there.