• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which Country Has The Best Intelligence Agency?

Let's be clear:

I think none of us will say that Iran is not intent and active in the destruction of Israel, and we are talking compklete destruction.

And I am absolutely on Israels side in this, and I think that their sabotage of the nuclear program in Iran, and their airstrikes are plain necessary to keep Iran from acting on their plans.

I think what pisses most of the neighbouring countries of Israel and most other enemies of Israel off the most is, that the jewish people, treated like shit for centuries, doesn't take it anymore, and strike back. And win. Many people still have trouble accepting that

Ahmadinejad never said "wipe Israel off the map". His metaphor in Persian had no equivalent in English. It was lost in translation. People need to stop saying this

Israeli Minister Agrees Ahmadinejad Never Said Israel ‘Must Be Wiped Off the Map’
https://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2...-never-said-israel-must-be-wiped-off-the-map/

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
The widespread belief that Iran is out to destroy israel comes from israel itself and it spread by a world media that is completely pro-israel and is mostly owned and controlled by pro israel jews.
Or at least they call themselves jews.

How perfect is that? You own and control the information so you create it to serve your best interests.

btw go to Iran. Go to Tehran and walk around. See how nice everyone is to you.
How pleasant the people are and how hospitable they are to you despite what the US has done to them in the past.

Then go to isreal and see how they treat you, especially the real "religious" ones, despite all your country does for theirs.
Like almost everything we've be brainwashed to believe in, the reality of it is the complete opposite.