• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which celebrities death would make you genuinely sad?

Facetious

Moderated
Genuinely Saddened, huh ?

Group A) Ariel Sharon, Al Unser Jr., Page, Plant & JPJones, R. Lee "drop and give me 20" Ermey, Dennis Hopper, C Walken, James Woods, Montana or Marino, John Madden

Group B) Al Davis, Karl Rove, Dick ''all heart'' Cheney, Bob "in the 3rd person" Dole, Sean ''Innanity'' Hannity, Newt, Bill ''Oh really ?!'' O'reilly, Mag Thatcher, Hugo C, Mahmoud A-mad-jihad

In a class all it's own
Group "") The thread author ...
and for good measure that Centauro guy ... stay right here fellas!!

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Noel Gallagher :bowdown:
Jennifer Anniston
Vincent D'Onofrio (GREAT actor)

Mel Gibson. Who else will keep the Jews and Sugary-Titted Babes at bay in California???

Seriously, in the end, I don't think I can be sad over a death of a celebrity or famous person. I don't know. I think I will be more sad if someone at the liquor store (of which I know them all by name up there) I go to dies than someone thousands of miles away I never met before. And only thing I know about them is what they act in their films.

Facetious

Moderated
I think I will be more sad if someone at the liquor store (of which I know them all by name up there) I go to dies than someone thousands of miles away I never met before.

Ah ha ! 'Caught you ! You do drink alone ! You see folks, he didn't even mention Moe Szyslak of tavern fame with the bow tie and all ! :dunno:

Furthermore, you likely don't have to remember their names at the liq. store whims, they're all "Singh"s :p

Ah ha ! 'Caught you ! You do drink alone ! You see folks, he didn't even mention Moe Szyslak of tavern fame with the bow tie and all ! :dunno:

Furthermore, you likely don't have to remember their names at the liq. store whims, they're all "Singh"s :p

Actually no. Only two are Indian (Hindi) the four are white, one was black but he left for UPS delivery. The other guy is slipping so he doesn't work there as much. In fact, he might be fired. No less, we all know each other and one big happy alcohol commercial family. :tongue:

i remember when Frank sinatra died in 98, i was in the 4th grade but i was still sad as hell.

and patrick swayze was a downer too, it was looking good for him for a bit. i was hoping hed make a cameo in the Red Dawn Remake. but alas, no luck

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
That'd be a big fat nobody. I don't know any of them. Why the fuck do I care if a celebrity dies? Someone else will replace them.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
List A) Chuck Yeager, Shirley Muldowney, Jack Nicholson, Clint Eastwood, Bill Murray, Arnold Palmer :glugglug:

Bill Murray already died. Columbus shot him in the chest...