• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which celebrities death would make you genuinely sad?

I'll be kind of sad when Mike Tyson dies. He was a guy I cheered for in my youth, and I remember those fight nights well. As successful as he was, he still had a lot of challenges in life, and his life seems to have been pretty difficult. A sad story.

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
Honestly it'd be easier to list the ones I wouldn't give a shit about, which I wont, it would be a much shorter list. Any celebrity death is a shock at some level. The one that really tore me up was Thurman Munson.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Honestly it'd be easier to list the ones I wouldn't give a shit about, which I wont, it would be a much shorter list. Any celebrity death is a shock at some level. The one that really tore me up was Thurman Munson.

I cried like a baby to me mum when thurman died.
i remember hearing the news like it was the day before yesterday.
it was a bad day, sad day.

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
I cried like a baby to me mum when thurman died.
i remember hearing the news like it was the day before yesterday.
it was a bad day, sad day.

I was on my way to a little league game, it got postponed cause no one could deal with the news. Horrible.

Dennis Hopper actually made me genuinely sad. Sometimes they're always there and then they're gone, it really makes you realize you won't be around forever either. I think Harrison Ford's death will have the same effect on me. Assuming I'm not hit by a bus beforehand.