• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Where would you go if there was a disaster in your area?

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I'm watching Mayor Bloomberg tell people living in certain areas of New York City to evacuate (about 300K people). The first question that came to my mind was: where will they go??? I mean, a lot of people in New York don't have cars. And even if they did, what would be their destination?

So if the area where you live was hit by a natural disaster, or any other type of disaster, where would you go?

If it was a storm approaching from the west, I guess I'd jump in my car and drive east. A storm from the east? I guess I'd just drive west. An earthquake (as we just had) or a tornado? :dunno: I've come to realize that I don't really have a plan.

in the event of an earthquake here in SF im staying right where i am. at home.

now, if my house is damaged and becomes dangerous, id go to a nearby friends house, or one of the various parks that are nearby with all of my camping gear and quake supplies

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Get on the rubber raft on the top of all dutch people's house.

Right here. I'm situated pretty well.

I camp and hunt a bit, so provisions are always ready.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I'm staying right here...with my guns and canned food. They want me out, they'll carry me out in a bag.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
A disaster in Saskatchewan?

Ha. Disasters have much better things to do.

I live out in the sticks I doubt there will ever be an evacuation executed for my area.

It depends on what happened.

Some people here I imagine would go directly to hell.:cool:

Hell in a handbasket on a rocketship. :cool:

one of the various parks that are nearby with all of my camping gear and quake supplies

And become part of one of the packs of wild homeless that live in Golden Gate Park? :dunno:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/jane-burgess said:
Jane Burgess[/URL][/B], post: 6010447, member: 201847"]Damn. There really are not a lot of places here to hide out at. It sucks.

You have a lot of caves and mountains to climb in or on.

depends on the circumstances, but most likely: gather family, grab guns and supplies, head for the mountains (they are 10min away).

The only kind of disaster that Chicago could get is a tornado but there hasn't been a tornado here in a long long time. I'd just camp out in the house particularly in the basement