• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Where the fuck are Dirk and Squally?

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 7079776, member: 114093"]What's outside?

I've only read about it in books but supposedly it's a place where the dead roam free. They still have to pay taxes though.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
My theory:

Fact: I make threads and posts in here on what I believe.
Fact: Dirk can't handle different views from someone who is a Conservative.

Fact: Dirk practically begged everyone in here to ignore me, and to not reply to my threads/posts.
Fact: People in here continued to respond to my posts/threads.

Assumption: Dirk thought he was the king and that everyone would follow his lead to ignore me.
Fact: I continued to post my thoughts and beliefs, regardless whether anyone would reply or not.

Fact: Most everyone in here continued to reply to my posts/threads.
Fact: One person in here even went so far as to openly threaten me by "outing me" by way of my Facebook page.

Fact: Most everyone in here is a Liberal and or leans more towards the Liberal view / ideology.
Fact: This is a website with MANY different topics and subjects.... ranging from "who's asshole would you most like to eat?", and "Does a gaping asshole turn you on?", and at the other end of the spectrum, is politics.

Fact: Why then do so many in here abhor my opinions, as well as Will's, Meester's, and others in here who do not lean way left?

Assumption: Maybe Dirk just wanted to get away for a while. Maybe we all (individually) need to "step out" for a while and clear our heads.

Finally.....

Fact: Regardless of who wins the election on November 6th, nothing in here will change.
Fact: With the dominance of liberals in here, and the fact that there are less conservatives in here, the bickering back and forth will continue.

Fact: Ban all of those in here who are conservative, and what you will have is a VERY boring forum.
Assumption: Perhaps the owners of this website should consider banning all conservatives and banning everyone who even posts a conservative thought. Then, Dirk will once again return and he can then take his position on the FO Throne and none of you will have to deal with the likes of me, Will, and anyone else who dares question a liberal viewpoint.
You're more full of shit than a sewer.

Fact Check time!

My theory:

Fact: I make threads and posts in here on what I believe.
Fact: You are an idiot that craves the attention of complete strangers
Fact: Dirk can't handle different views from someone who is a Conservative.
Fact: Nobody cares about you, you're merely the easiest person here to make look stupid

Fact: Dirk practically begged everyone in here to ignore me, and to not reply to my threads/posts.
Fact: Dirk and everyone else here realizes how bad your posts are
Fact: People in here continued to respond to my posts/threads.
Fact: You are so fucking stupid that you're practically impossible to ignore

Assumption: Dirk thought he was the king and that everyone would follow his lead to ignore me.
Assumption: You secretly wish you were born a woman
Fact: I continued to post my thoughts and beliefs, regardless whether anyone would reply or not.
Fact: You continued to relentlessly post your typical bullshit and then got angry when people called you an idiot

Fact: Most everyone in here continued to reply to my posts/threads.
Fact: People respond to inflammatory/offensive bullshit. You're nothing special
Fact: One person in here even went so far as to openly threaten me by "outing me" by way of my Facebook page.
Fact: You quickly threatened him, and freeones with legal action like a bitch

Fact: Most everyone in here is a Liberal and or leans more towards the Liberal view / ideology.
Fact: Most everyone in here has a fucking brain in their head
Fact: This is a website with MANY different topics and subjects.... ranging from "who's asshole would you most like to eat?", and "Does a gaping asshole turn you on?", and at the other end of the spectrum, is politics.
Fact: You want to eat Will's asshole

Fact: Why then do so many in here abhor my opinions, as well as Will's, Meester's, and others in here who do not lean way left?
Reason: Because you're a racist, xenophobic, homophobic, bigoted neanderthal with a chip on his shoulder

Assumption: Maybe Dirk just wanted to get away for a while. Maybe we all (individually) need to "step out" for a while and clear our heads.
Suggestion: Go fuck yourself

Finally.....

Fact: Regardless of who wins the election on November 6th, nothing in here will change.
Fact: You'll become twice as obnoxious, no matter who wins
Fact: With the dominance of liberals in here, and the fact that there are less conservatives in here, the bickering back and forth will continue.
Fact: You incite 95% of all the political bickering on freeones

Fact: Ban all of those in here who are conservative, and what you will have is a VERY boring forum.
Fact: Banning just you and Will would make 98% of regular FO's users 100% happier
Assumption: Perhaps the owners of this website should consider banning all conservatives and banning everyone who even posts a conservative thought. Then, Dirk will once again return and he can then take his position on the FO Throne and none of you will have to deal with the likes of me, Will, and anyone else who dares question a liberal viewpoint.
Summary: You are an asshole

C

cindy CD/TV

Assumption: You secretly wish you were born a woman

What's wrong with that? :crying: :shy: I'm sorry to hear that you hate most of us. Honestly, I've always enjoyed your posts: razor-sharp, thoughtful wit is not something that everyone can pull off -- and you do it with ease.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 7079776, member: 114093"]What's outside?

[opens front door] My car, parked in the driveway

:tongue:

What's wrong with that? :crying: :shy: I'm sorry to hear that you hate most of us. Honestly, I've always enjoyed your posts: razor-sharp, thoughtful wit is not something that everyone can pull off -- and you do it with ease.

There's nothing wrong with it, only that he would never admit it to himself and would more than likely openly criticize someone like yourself and your lifestyle, whether its a choice or not. Sorry if I offended.

C

cindy CD/TV

There's nothing wrong with it, only that he would never admit it to himself and would more than likely openly criticize someone like yourself and your lifestyle, whether its a choice or not. Sorry if I offended.

No worries, no offense was taken. Maybe a little hurt because we always seemed to have a nice rapport on the board. So I'm just REALLY glad and relieved that we are cool -- and thanks for the PM! :mail: :party:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
How come when Dirk leaves people ask where he is, but when I leave people automatically assume I went to prison?

Because your a bad seed. Evil. No good. You just have nothing to give to society.

At least that's the reasons I always here when I ask questions like that.