• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Where the fuck are Dirk and Squally?

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
I can definitely say that Maley is still around and is still the king of OCSM foot kissing (literally).....

Dirk and I got married last weekend so once he comes back from telling his 'real' family about it he'll be back on here again.....

And squally is most definitely in Petra's basement....she sent me the pictures to prove it. You guys should see what she makes him wear!!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
gfightsmiley.gif

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
How come when Dirk leaves people ask where he is, but when I leave people automatically assume I went to prison?

How come when Dirk leaves people ask where he is, but when I leave people automatically assume I went to prison?

I asked where you went!!! You never replied, though. :(

Dude, this place isn't supposed to be serious. I don't ask about such and such when they are on a hiatus because it's just opening yourself up to dumb comments. Just chill, brah.

BTW, Petra, good stuff. :D

What I meant was:
A) Did either of them tell anyone here they were taking off for a while (I guess dirk did)
B) I hate most of you

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh theres a thread for this dontcha know

Where?

Because it's believable.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Just an update...

Squally asked for porridge to break his fast this morning. I had to beat him. He's looking a little black and blue but he's alive.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Just an update...

Squally asked for porridge to break his fast this morning. I had to beat him. He's looking a little black and blue but he's alive.

Dont forget to feed him something this weekend, we dont need a repeat of last week where he was too weak to work again on monday.

My theory:

Fact: I make threads and posts in here on what I believe.
Fact: Dirk can't handle different views from someone who is a Conservative.

Fact: Dirk practically begged everyone in here to ignore me, and to not reply to my threads/posts.
Fact: People in here continued to respond to my posts/threads.

Assumption: Dirk thought he was the king and that everyone would follow his lead to ignore me.
Fact: I continued to post my thoughts and beliefs, regardless whether anyone would reply or not.

Fact: Most everyone in here continued to reply to my posts/threads.
Fact: One person in here even went so far as to openly threaten me by "outing me" by way of my Facebook page.

Fact: Most everyone in here is a Liberal and or leans more towards the Liberal view / ideology.
Fact: This is a website with MANY different topics and subjects.... ranging from "who's asshole would you most like to eat?", and "Does a gaping asshole turn you on?", and at the other end of the spectrum, is politics.

Fact: Why then do so many in here abhor my opinions, as well as Will's, Meester's, and others in here who do not lean way left?

Assumption: Maybe Dirk just wanted to get away for a while. Maybe we all (individually) need to "step out" for a while and clear our heads.

Finally.....

Fact: Regardless of who wins the election on November 6th, nothing in here will change.
Fact: With the dominance of liberals in here, and the fact that there are less conservatives in here, the bickering back and forth will continue.

Fact: Ban all of those in here who are conservative, and what you will have is a VERY boring forum.
Assumption: Perhaps the owners of this website should consider banning all conservatives and banning everyone who even posts a conservative thought. Then, Dirk will once again return and he can then take his position on the FO Throne and none of you will have to deal with the likes of me, Will, and anyone else who dares question a liberal viewpoint.

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
My theory:

Fact: I make threads and posts in here on what I believe.
Fact: Dirk can't handle different views from someone who is a Conservative.

Fact: Dirk practically begged everyone in here to ignore me, and to not reply to my threads/posts.
Fact: People in here continued to respond to my posts/threads.

Assumption: Dirk thought he was the king and that everyone would follow his lead to ignore me.
Fact: I continued to post my thoughts and beliefs, regardless whether anyone would reply or not.

Fact: Most everyone in here continued to reply to my posts/threads.
Fact: One person in here even went so far as to openly threaten me by "outing me" by way of my Facebook page.

Fact: Most everyone in here is a Liberal and or leans more towards the Liberal view / ideology.
Fact: This is a website with MANY different topics and subjects.... ranging from "who's asshole would you most like to eat?", and "Does a gaping asshole turn you on?", and at the other end of the spectrum, is politics.

Fact: Why then do so many in here abhor my opinions, as well as Will's, Meester's, and others in here who do not lean way left?

Assumption: Maybe Dirk just wanted to get away for a while. Maybe we all (individually) need to "step out" for a while and clear our heads.

Finally.....

Fact: Regardless of who wins the election on November 6th, nothing in here will change.
Fact: With the dominance of liberals in here, and the fact that there are less conservatives in here, the bickering back and forth will continue.

Fact: Ban all of those in here who are conservative, and what you will have is a VERY boring forum.
Assumption: Perhaps the owners of this website should consider banning all conservatives and banning everyone who even posts a conservative thought. Then, Dirk will once again return and he can then take his position on the FO Throne and none of you will have to deal with the likes of me, Will, and anyone else who dares question a liberal viewpoint.

Fact: You're jealous that someone actually cares where Dirk is otherwise why would you post in this thread.
Fact: This thread has nothing to do with politics so why bring it up...
Fact: Because you're a troll....

Assumption: You have a small penis....

There is some magical place where some of us tend to go once in a while. It's called "Outside". Sometimes I fill up my glass with Jack on the rocks and go there to enjoy a fresh breeze.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
There is some magical place where some of us tend to go once in a while. It's called "Outside". Sometimes I fill up my glass with Jack on the rocks and go there to enjoy a fresh breeze.

What's outside?