• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Where are you from / hometown / homecity / country

Where do you come from?

• North America

Votes: 159 49.1%
  • South America

Votes: 6 1.9%
  • Europe

Votes: 137 42.3%
  • Australia

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • Russia

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • Rest of Asia

Votes: 10 3.1%
  • Afrika

Votes: 3 0.9%

• Total voters

bishbash1

Banned
as it says on the left, im English. i agree with the others in the fact that im not British. England, Wales, Scotland and N Ireland have had far to many wars in the past to be classed in one friendly group. ask a jock or a taff if they are British and they will say no also. i embrace Europe and the EU but they can piss off when they try to tell us how to run our country and tell us we have to weigh things in kilos and not pounds etc. i also believe that the euro is inevitable and one day we will lose our pounds and pence. that my fellow patriots will be a sad day.

Hung Lo

Banned
im from mars:conehead:

bishbash1 said:
as it says on the left, im English. i agree with the others in the fact that im not British. England, Wales, Scotland and N Ireland have had far to many wars in the past to be classed in one friendly group. ask a jock or a taff if they are British and they will say no also. i embrace Europe and the EU but they can piss off when they try to tell us how to run our country and tell us we have to weigh things in kilos and not pounds etc. i also believe that the euro is inevitable and one day we will lose our pounds and pence. that my fellow patriots will be a sad day.

If you are not British, and do not agree what the crown stands for then you should leave the country and not come back!

:mad:

SovereignAxe

Closed Account
I live in Watauga but there's nothing here of interest so I might as well say Elizabethton, Tennessee

AUSTRALIA but i am half Macedonian! :D