• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Where are you from / hometown / homecity / country

Where do you come from?

• North America

Votes: 159 49.1%
  • South America

Votes: 6 1.9%
  • Europe

Votes: 137 42.3%
  • Australia

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • Russia

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • Rest of Asia

Votes: 10 3.1%
  • Afrika

Votes: 3 0.9%

• Total voters
Re: Where do you come from?

Spain from Basque Country near the French Border. The sad thing is that I know nothing about where I was born other than that. I was brought over to Mexico at a very young age and moved to the states by 5 years old. I flunked kindergarten because i didn't know a word of english...now you can't shut me up.

Dinalt

Banned

thfcmad said:
Canada ---> America ----> all joined together so what the difference!!??

Just to stop any war starting here my point is that Americans would hate being called Canadian and vice versa. England is its own island. Were not even joined to "Europe". America and Canada are actually joined but youre not the same and would take offence to being called so. My only point is that England is its own country. We may be small but were probably one of the most powerful countries in the world.

:glugglug: English as well, and proud of it. Think the notion of Britain has disappeared since devolution. I've got Welsh & Scottish friends, and neither group would class itself as British - they're proud to be Welsh or Scottish.

I love Europe, but I don't think of myself as European either. As thfcmad said, we're a seperate country. Opinion may change in time, but I think it'll be a few generations away yet.

Brino said:
Don't you mean...

Hey now....Wait, I'm trying to get out, lol...I guess that makes me one of the smart ones? :dunno: :1orglaugh

Cheeky Monkey said:

looks like a shit hole.oh wait. it is a shit hole

Looks like the link does not work. Oh wait. The link does not work.

Look, I gave you positive rep, and this is how you repay me? Yes, I know that because I know who you are despite the fact you did not leave your name.

I don't care.

Brino

Banned

foxycougar said:
Hey now....Wait, I'm trying to get out, lol...I guess that makes me one of the smart ones? :dunno: :1orglaugh

I think that does make you one of the smart ones! ;)

Long Island, NEW YORK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A place i never used to be fnd of, but i have come to embrace it as a place id never wanna leave!!!