• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

When You Exit A Public Bathroom Do You Use A Paper Towel On The Door Handle When You Open It?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I do. Yes. People are filthy especially bums, hobos, and winos.

25565507fd91eb61beb5a128e606eb7d166fc69e.jpg

Yes, and I also use the PT to turn the faucet on/off. When I'm done I throw the paper towel on the floor right next to the garbage can ;)

^^^Abd the sad part is, I'll be the first one to complain when the bathrooms are atrocious. Lol

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Negative. I use either my shirt, my apron (I am often employed as a cook) or utilize the 'window of opportunity' ~ if you spend 10-30 seconds at the hand dryer device, you will often find someone else pushing the door open ~ I use this opportunity to duck out whilst not even using my manos.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
As far as I know of, no one has ever died from touching a bathroom doorknob. I wash my hands before touching my dick at home and away.

Yea, filthy people use public restrooms. As long as I wash my hands, I am safe and look out for the next user. Paper to use the doorknob? How do I know if the dude before me or guy that touches the doorknob after me washes or uses paper? Purell isn't the answer. It's like you don't know if the guy before or after you squirt that shit on their hands.

And another thing, how much sanitizing do you do after spilling your goods before going to work? Close this thread.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Always have. Always will. If there's nothing but an air dryer inside, I'll get some toilet paper from a stall, open the door with it, hold it open with my foot and throw the TP in (toward) the trash can.

Banknotes have way more germs on them than toilet door handles. Or at the very least, traces of Colombian marching powder.

Always have. Always will. If there's nothing but an air dryer inside, I'll get some toilet paper from a stall, open the door with it, hold it open with my foot and throw the TP in (toward) the trash can.
I like your style ;) If you get anywhere near the garbage can after you wash your hands you have just defeated the entire process. You might as well just grabbed a handful of used paper towels from the trash can to wipe your hands. Hats off for attempting to throw the PT in the general direction of the can. Sometimes I'll test out my basketball skills, I suck at basketball. :(

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
As far as I know of, no one has ever died from touching a bathroom doorknob. I wash my hands before touching my dick at home and away.

Yea, filthy people use public restrooms. As long as I wash my hands, I am safe and look out for the next user. Paper to use the doorknob? How do I know if the dude before me or guy that touches the doorknob after me washes or uses paper? Purell isn't the answer. It's like you don't know if the guy before or after you squirt that shit on their hands.

And another thing, how much sanitizing do you do after spilling your goods before going to work? Close this thread.

Well, seeing as how I 'mark my territory' by putting my cum on my doorknob, (inside and out, although more out.. for those damned visitors) and use 'ass pennies' at local establishments... I thank you for your cavalier attitude towards public cleanliness.
Will you die from my nut or E.Coli streak? No.
But will I smile with the realization of my trap was sprung? Yes.
Also, intentionally pissing on public floors/seats and not flushing. (GODDAMN THOSE AUTO-FLUSHERS!) I make it a point to do an upper-decker, whenever I can get away with it.

But hey, trolling is hard.