• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

WASHING HANDS IN THE BATHROOM- kind of gross

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
After reading about all you guys who throw paper towels on the bathroom floor, it makes me wish that all restaurants and retail stores would go on strike for a month and stop cleaning their bathrooms. As each day goes by, the bathrooms would pile up with towels, toilet paper, have shit stains and piss all over the place, and after a week or so, all the customers would be bitching at the employees for not keeping the bathrooms clean. When who are the ones making it so dirty? The customers. The people complaining.

It's fine to be a little afraid of germs, but it's downright inconsiderate and rude to purposefully and carelessly make a mess of a public place.

After reading about all you guys who throw paper towels on the bathroom towel, it makes me wish that all restaurants and retail stores would go on strike for a month and stop cleaning their bathrooms. As each day goes by, the bathrooms would pile up with towels, toilet paper, have shit stains and piss all over the place, and after a week or so, all the customers would be bitching at the employees for not keeping the bathrooms clean. When who are the ones making it so dirty? The customers. The people complaining.

It's fine to be a little afraid of germs, but it's downright inconsiderate and rude to purposefully and carelessly make a mess of a public place.

:coolthumb:

I'm with you there. I'm hardly OCD, but I dislike people being slobs in public places. If you want to mess up your own place fine, but spare the rest of the world. Whether it's a public bathroom, a food court, whatever... try your best to leave the place at least as clean as you found it. It's common courtesy.

After reading about all you guys who throw paper towels on the bathroom floor, it makes me wish that all restaurants and retail stores would go on strike for a month and stop cleaning their bathrooms. As each day goes by, the bathrooms would pile up with towels, toilet paper, have shit stains and piss all over the place, and after a week or so, all the customers would be bitching at the employees for not keeping the bathrooms clean. When who are the ones making it so dirty? The customers. The people complaining.

I throw paper towels on the floor behind the door if the place doesn't have a garbage can near the door for me to toss them in. I do this so they "get the message" to put a can there so I can place them inside after I open the door - and by doing this if enough people did it they would put a can there

The maddest I ever got at a place was one Sunday for an AYCE brunch. I ate some and had to go to the bathroom and I sat down and let out a lot. I did my thing then went to wash my hands but there was no soap in the dispenser. So I went to the host stand and let them know about this and could they please get some soap in the men's restroom. About 10 minutes later I was still waiting and they still didn't do anything. That is when I went to the host stand and said how 10 minutes ago I asked for soap for the men's restroom and nothing has been done since. I told them my hands were pretty filthy and that they had 5 minutes to get some soap in the dispenser so I and others could wash our hands or I would go around touching all of the food and I let them know I sat down on the toilet and let out a lot and my hands were pretty scummy. THAT did the trick because the second I said that 1 of the 2 people at the host stand instantly left and said he was getting some soap now and he did. I don't regret anything I did and I really would have touched all of the food and made them toss out everything I touched if they didn't have soap in 5 minutes.

and after a week or so, all the customers would be bitching at the employees for not keeping the bathrooms clean.
Isn't that what they are paid to do? Bathrooms should be tended to at least once an hour. I try to practice common courtesy and WILL throw a dirty hand towel in the trash if it has an open lid. If it has a top with one of those flaps in the front that you have to push open, on the floor it goes. And I will throw the towel by the trash can and not just randomly toss it anywhere.

Harley Spencer

I throw paper towels on the floor behind the door if the place doesn't have a garbage can near the door for me to toss them in. I do this so they "get the message" to put a can there so I can place them inside after I open the door - and by doing this if enough people did it they would put a can there

The maddest I ever got at a place was one Sunday for an AYCE brunch. I ate some and had to go to the bathroom and I sat down and let out a lot. I did my thing then went to wash my hands but there was no soap in the dispenser. So I went to the host stand and let them know about this and could they please get some soap in the men's restroom. About 10 minutes later I was still waiting and they still didn't do anything. That is when I went to the host stand and said how 10 minutes ago I asked for soap for the men's restroom and nothing has been done since. I told them my hands were pretty filthy and that they had 5 minutes to get some soap in the dispenser so I and others could wash our hands or I would go around touching all of the food and I let them know I sat down on the toilet and let out a lot and my hands were pretty scummy. THAT did the trick because the second I said that 1 of the 2 people at the host stand instantly left and said he was getting some soap now and he did. I don't regret anything I did and I really would have touched all of the food and made them toss out everything I touched if they didn't have soap in 5 minutes.

They're not going to take the hint, because to them it's not a hint. I've cleaned bathrooms tons of times due to work, and there was almost always toilet paper and paper towels all over the floor. I didn't take that as them saying, "Get a trash can without a lid" or "Put the trash can here because I'm a germaphobe". I took that as them being inconsiderate and lazy. And I did that for years, so I highly doubt anyone else is going to take it as a hint either.

Isn't that what they are paid to do? Bathrooms should be tended to at least once an hour. I try to practice common courtesy and WILL throw a dirty hand towel in the trash if it has an open lid. If it has a top with one of those flaps in the front that you have to push open, on the floor it goes. And I will throw the towel by the trash can and not just randomly toss it anywhere.

It's not necessarily what they're paid to do. In many work places, mostly places that are franchise and/or aren't big corporate places, it's no one single person's job to clean the bathroom. It usually falls in the hands of whoever has the time to do it at the end of the day and between shifts. At restaurants, it's usually the waiters. At retails stores, it could be the stockers, cashiers, managers, or depending on the store, they may have someone who is specifically designated to clean the bathrooms, in which case yes, they are paid specifically to clean.

But that's not the attitude you should take. You should never go out to a restaurant, make a huge mess of the table, dropping stuff all over the floor, spilling stuff all over the table, etc. and say, "Well, I didn't pay to eat here to clean up my own mess." You would be right to say that, but that doesn't mean you should forget common courtesy and consideration. You shouldn't act like a slob, acting all entitled, just because someone else is being paid to clean it. Same goes for bathrooms or anywhere else.

We humans are a messy, disgusting race. We harm the environment and harm each other every day, we waste a lot of things, and we should be doing something to help each other out. Too many people in this world are driven by money, placing all their thoughts and actions based on how much money they make, whether they're getting paid, whether they're poor or well off, and whether someone else is getting paid. It's understandable since nowadays, that's how we survive. Money. Because of this, we've become lazy. That doesn't make it right.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
This germ phobia has become the new normal. Think about this every time you exchange money or use your credit card. All of the door knobs you handle during the course of the day. Every time you pick up a pen or enter a car or handle a shopping basket. All of those cans and boxes on the shelf have been put there by hand too. The cashier is also touching your stuff to when scanned through the register. The cooler doors and coffee pot handles at 7-11. The postmen handles your mail. Do you want Purell stations at all of these places?

But that's not the attitude you should take. You should never go out to a restaurant, make a huge mess of the table, dropping stuff all over the floor, spilling stuff all over the table, etc. and say, "Well, I didn't pay to eat here to clean up my own mess." You would be right to say that, but that doesn't mean you should forget common courtesy and consideration.

While they may not have paid to clean up their own mess, they also didn't pay for maid service, they paid for a meal.

This germ phobia has become the new normal.

I don't give much of a crap about germs personally.

I shower twice a day, but I'm pretty active and don't want to have to worry about how I smell. And I wash my hands a lot, but that's mostly a tactile thing, don't like greasy or sticky fingers and, again, smell factors in. I often eat with my hands (finger food rocks face), and I don't want to have any funky smells they may have picked up on them (seriously... my dog kinda stinks :() when I'm handling my food. Not concerned about germs, just don't want the stink.

To be frank, unless someone has a disorder they should get over it. If I don't worry about germs, nobody without a condition should. Trust me on this... I've perfected worry into a fucking art form.

Last edited:

redwingsfan

Closed Account
This germ phobia has become the new normal. Think about this every time you exchange money or use your credit card. All of the door knobs you handle during the course of the day. Every time you pick up a pen or enter a car or handle a shopping basket. All of those cans and boxes on the shelf have been put there by hand too. The cashier is also touching your stuff to when scanned through the register. The cooler doors and coffee pot handles at 7-11. The postmen handles your mail. Do you want Purell stations at all of these places?

Rubber gloves. Gloves of some sort. At all times.

If their is a line at the urinal or sink I USUALLY FART so people clear out of my way. I have not broken the law, no harm no foul at least on my part. I just want every one else to scrub well after I leave.

SabrinaDeep

I do not wash my hands in the bathroom after doing a crap or a pee.

BEFORE you say how gross. Imagine this !

A clean person pees in a urinal and immediately goes to the dink to wash up.

!-what is the last thing he touched just before he flushes using the flush handle and than using the sink water turn on knob.
yes of course he touched his ballsack and or penis and right off the bat- pun intended- touches the water turn on knob and or flush handle.

would you normally want to touch anything a person touches immediately after handling a possibly sweaty ball sack or penis or urine. NO

THAT is why I never flush a public toilet normally and never wash my hands either.

Even if you wash your hands after the contamination when you are done you turn off the water knob with a wiped dry hand or wet clean hand and again touch something contaminated with fecal, urine, ball sack or penis stuff.

I also have problems aiming and if the toilet is dirty- its dirtier after my use

WHAT DO YOU THINMK ABOUT MY LOGIC- you could get a paper towel to operater knobs with

I love rimming you. Make me want to kiss you passionately.

Status
Not open for further replies.