• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

When I Was A Kid I Had This Kitty And I Named Him Cilantro

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Careful mang. Some racist European will demand you call it, "Chinese Parsley."

And it tastes like soap.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Careful mang. Some racist European will demand you call it, "Chinese Parsley."

And it tastes like soap.

Cilantro is a very divisive herb... garnish... or whatever you call it. I know a fella who hates cilantro so much he pitched a big enough bitch fit in a restaurant to get a $250 gift certificate because they put cilantro in his dish when he asked for no cilantro.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Is this about a cat or something?

To be clear: I do not believe Dino's cat tasted like soap.

My kitty was never eaten. He was very spoiled and loved always living in the lap of luxury until he passed away at 17. I was very sad losing my little buddy. I even kept his collar which was difficult to look at at times. Sometimes I'd pick it up and remember all the fun we had chasing each other around the house then I would become emotional to the point the collar seemed heavy in a way and I could no longer hold it now having to put it back down so I can now remember holding it before when I was remembering all the fun we had chasing each other around the house. He was a good boy and never made me mad enough to think about eating him even once.

Ace Boobtoucher

To be more clear: I wasn't insinuating that you ate your cat.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
My kitty was never eaten. He was very spoiled and loved always living in the lap of luxury until he passed away at 17. I was very sad losing my little buddy. I even kept his collar which was difficult to look at at times. Sometimes I'd pick it up and remember all the fun we had chasing each other around the house then I would become emotional to the point the collar seemed heavy in a way and I could no longer hold it now having to put it back down so I can now remember holding it before when I was remembering all the fun we had chasing each other around the house. He was a good boy and never made me mad enough to think about eating him even once.
Do you have any pictures that you could post here?

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
Do you have any pictures that you could post here?
dinocats9j6a.jpeg

Don't ask me how I get this picture.

Ace Boobtoucher

I like Cilantro so much I almost named a kitty Cilantro.

Now this makes me wonder what's going on with Dino. Did you have a cat named Cilantro or as you stated in the Great Coriander vs Cilantro vs Chinese Parsley debate, you almost named a kitty Cilantro? These are the tough questions that demand answers.

Now this makes me wonder what's going on with Dino. Did you have a cat named Cilantro or as you stated in the Great Coriander vs Cilantro vs Chinese Parsley debate, you almost named a kitty Cilantro? These are the tough questions that demand answers.

The purpose of this thread was as a trial run. I never actually had a kitty when I was a kid named Cilantro but I'm thinking about naming a cat that one day, but only the right one. I like kitties. Kitties like me. We are all friends.

Ace Boobtoucher

Cats are okay, I suppose. But you're operating in a gray area tantamount to stolen valor, pard. And if you couldn't tell, I'm just fookin' with you.

Ace Boobtoucher

My neighborhood was lit up like Tet, New years, and Cinco de Mayo rolled into one. Had to roofie the dog. Grilled a few burgers, had some girly drinks and made Blueberry flambe. In the words of the warrior poet, it was a good day.
106918502_885617758633872_3244872620272474952_n.png

This kitty right here has 135,000 YouTube subscribers. I think the people are the moochers and the cat is the breadwinner of the house.

Very charming animal.