• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Name A Commonly Found Ingredient In Food That You Really Dislike And Won't Eat

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Mushrooms. Hate those things.

And eggses. They me chuck.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I used to date a gal who hated tomatoes so much it seemed like she feared them. I brought back a bag of burgers once and they forgot to hold the tomatoes on her's. She freaked out when she saw the tomato slice. I reached in, grabbed it, and ate it. The tomato goop from the inside was still on the cheese and I had to wipe it off with a napkin before she was able to eat it.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Cilantro, it's fucking awful and all the Top Chefs ruin beautiful dishes of perfection with that crap. :(

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Wow, I never knew there were so many mushroom haters. I'm with whimsy. Olives are fucking disgusting. Cauliflower also. They both taste like dirt.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I love mushrooms. What I don't like is Bread and Butter Pickles.

Gross.

I'm not a real pickle lover (nor am I a pillow biter), but what the heck is a butter pickle? :dunno:

Aren’t hot dogs chocked full of rat feces?

All I know is back when hot dogs had a more liberal sprinkling of rat feces, they tasted better... more flavorful. Heck, I might start canning dried, ground rat dung and selling it to fancy-schmancy food stores. Give it some kind of tutti-frutti French name and I could probably make a fortune off the hipsters.

Wow, I never knew there were so many mushroom haters. I'm with whimsy. Olives are fucking disgusting. Cauliflower also. They both taste like dirt.

Do cauliflower fried in bacon grease. Or breaded with a spicy flour coating, butter melt in skillet and some broccoli added to it. You can't go wrong with it. I also have other homemade cauliflower recipes if you'd like to provide for your work picnics:)

Carrots. I just don't see why other people actually like the taste of them. There were other foods I didn't like as a kid that I grew to eat as an adult, but not carrots. About the only way I will eat them is if they are in a pot roast or something similar and taste like the beefy broth they were stewing in and not their original flavor.

Tofu

Or anything associated to vegan life-style.

fuck-you-vegans.jpg

Steak. :yummie:

Grill it up, slice it in strips, put in portabella mushroom cap with mozzarella cheese. Butter slice inside mushroom cap too. Cook that meat as need be with mushroom on grill or skillet.

Mushrooms and olives - yup. I also don't like eggs - "themselves." Fine with egg on pad thai, and chopped up and mixed-in with rice, pepper and other stuff at hibachi tables too, though.

FYI: About hot dogs - years ago, I dated a girl whose Dad owned a meat processing plant. While chatting one day, she said: "IF you buy hot dogs, make sure to buy BEEF ones. And, no - you don't want to know why.." Caveat: I like hot dogs COOKED. At fairs, minor league sporting events, where they are BOILED - THAT is disgusting..

FYI: About hot dogs - years ago, I dated a girl whose Dad owned a meat processing plant. While chatting one day, she said: "IF you buy hot dogs, make sure to buy BEEF ones. And, no - you don't want to know why.." Caveat: I like hot dogs COOKED. At fairs, minor league sporting events, where they are BOILED - THAT is disgusting..
I could tell you stories about a flour mill I worked at that would make you not eat the bun.

DrakeM

Toronto catholic river wideners club member
Mushrooms aren't food. The smell of mushrooms frying is the most disgusting odor that comes out of a kitchen.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Food? That I would not eat? .... or INGREDIENTS?!
Wow, um.. mustard. Mayo. Horseradish. Ketchup. A1 steak sauce.
Lemon when I have a choice of limes. (Lime pepper, water with lime, coke with lime, etc)
Normal table salt. FFS kosher or MSG! I want my food to taste as good as possible, not as healthy as the gluten-free fucktard who goes around molesting the menu choices at every restaurant!
Bleached white bread. With almost anything else offering a more complete protein, more defined a flavor and being... ya know, not artificially made into a sponge of distaste ~ why is white bread even a thing? Its like being forced to have that tasteless, sniffless vodka when what you really want is that earthy, throat-burning whiskey shot in your face.

Ruddiger

temp ban
Pineapples on pizza. Whenever I eat at my local pizza buffet, they always feature Hawaiian Pizza and their regular customers goes out of their way to avoid it. I never understood the appeal of pineapples on pizza. I hated it when I was a kid and I hate it now. My least favorite topping.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Whimsy, you can't soak cornflower in enough cheese sauce to make me eat it. This is why God created the compartment plate.

Tofu is fabulous in cooking. Tofu can be firm or soft and tastes exactly like what you are cooking it with. For a dollar you can get 3 chunks at an Asian supermarket.

Torre, are we going to have to move this thread to the politics and religion section? Kids going to school have a God given right to make their own lunch. Bologna or liverwurst on Wonder Bread with mayo or ketchup are their choices. Carrot and celery sticks with a tub of yogurt they won't pack. And legislation from congress won't make them do it either.

Ehah, I think I've said too much.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Brussel sprouts and celery. Fuck. That. Shit.