• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's your current favourite TV show?

Sons of Anarchy

adultuser10

Banned
A Game of Thrones, following this I do not watch near so much television as I once had and I am fine with that. Sporting events I can go for though, a little golf, tennis, volleyball and of course the NHL, NFL a little NBA and MLB not so much as I once had in those cases either to be truthful. Oh yes, CSI, I can watch and re-watch in spurts, and every once in awhile I'll sit with some popcorn and redo the Sopranos or Breaking Bad.

Broadcast Drama: The Good Wife
Broadcast Comedy: Big Bang Theory
Cable Drama: Boardwalk Empire, The Newsroom, Mad Men
Cable Comedy: The Daily Show with Jon Stewart

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
One of my favorite shows is Law & Order: SVU. However, I just finished watching an episode whereby at the end, I was ready to beat the crap out of the creator Dick Wolf or whoever came up with that ending.

Granted, Law & Order: SVU and Law & Order: Criminal Intent do have a habit of periodically having odd endings that leave one hanging.

After an hour of following an intriguing, edge of seat drama plot, the episode ended with ... "On the count of rape, we the jury find the defendant ..." And the fucking screen goes to black with "Dick Wolf" on it and the theme song starts. And the episode was done. What the fucking hell?