• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's your current favourite TV show?

I don't know if I've already posted in this Zombie...here goes.

My fav show at the moment: Burn Notice.

I still consider Lost to be my main show, even though it's on the decline, and I'm glad it's ending.

I like Castle and Flash Forward looks promising as a Lost replacement...

iv6789

Closed Account
Am I the only one who thinks Californication is possibly the most intelligent and entertaining show on TV?

The writing is intelligent, but not snobby. There's T&A. Hank Moody is such a lovable character. The only thing I can't stand is Runkel, but I don't think you're really supposed to like him. You're supposed to feel sorry for him.

Oh, and did I mention all the T&A?

Am I the only one who thinks Californication is possibly the most intelligent and entertaining show on TV?

The writing is intelligent, but not snobby. There's T&A. Hank Moody is such a lovable character. The only thing I can't stand is Runkel, but I don't think you're really supposed to like him. You're supposed to feel sorry for him.

Oh, and did I mention all the T&A?

Californication is awesome.I've always been indifferent to David Duchovny,but I think that Hank Moody is the best character I've seen him play.

The show is very funny,and not your typical stupid low brow humor.

habo9

Banned
A Scottish programme called " High Times " is brilliant , so funny and well written !!!

Just wondering , has anyone outside of Scotland seen this programme ?