• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Whats Your Age Rule

What rule do you use to work out the age of the youngest girl you would fuck?? I use the half your age + 7 Rule ( eg. If your 28. half of 28 is 14. 14+7 is 21)

Yeah, I don't really have any rules as long as they are legal, but nobody 30+ years older than me (since I'm pretty young)

My method:

ME: "She kind of looks 18... right?

Best Friend: "Sure, sure!" :dunno:

Last edited:
Half your age plus seven actually works out quite well.......my girl barely cuts it with that rule, but honestly, if she was a year younger I'd still be with her.

"If there's grass in the field, play ball! If she mows the lawn, play on the mud." :1orglaugh

I've actually had coworkers who've gone by "If she's old enough to bleed, she's old enough for me!" and "If she's old enough to pee, she's old enough for me." :eek: :nono:

If I use the rule mentioned above, I can fuck girls 18 and over :D Does it mean that if I ever get with a 17 year old (its happened :dunno:) I'm breaking the code.

Or does it mean, I RULE!!! :banger:

as long as their 18+, anybody is game. last week i boinked a 33 year old babe and i'm 23 next month. but normally its 20-28 range for my pecker.

"If there's grass in the field, play ball! If she mows the lawn, play on the mud." :1orglaugh

I've actually had coworkers who've gone by "If she's old enough to bleed, she's old enough for me!" and "If she's old enough to pee, she's old enough for me." :eek: :nono:

A guy friend of mine used to say, "If they're old enough to bleed, they're bleeding old enough."

Eeeeuwwwww. I would always kick his ass when he said it.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
A guy friend of mine used to say, "If they're old enough to bleed, they're bleeding old enough."

Eeeeuwwwww. I would always kick his ass when he said it.

Mmm, why am I hungry?

"If they're old enough to pee, they're old enough for me!"