• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Whats Your Age Rule

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
To bounce on my cock, and use as a fuck doll- (18)
To carry on a reasonable conversation- (25)
To get involved with, in a serious relationship- (33)

I am fine if they are legal, but I like them to be above 20.

When I was in my teens, I looked at similar age, but nowadays they don't turn me as much as girls above 20

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
who's got any grass (pubic hair right?) nowdays?

Me.

You know the Guns N Roses song, Welcome to the Jungle? It's a common misconception to believe that the song was written about Hollywood, when, in fact, Axl Rose wrote that song after I showed him my pubic bush.

I am currently 24 and will be 25 this coming August. The absolute youngest aged girl I would ever date would be an 18 year-old. However, as a guideline, I would rather not date anyone under 20. My preferred age would be someone no more than 2 (or maybe 3) years younger. I'm not really interested in older women.

:tongue:

Me.

You know the Guns N Roses song, Welcome to the Jungle? It's a common misconception to believe that the song was written about Hollywood, when, in fact, Axl Rose wrote that song after I showed him my pubic bush.

i meant chicks

Anything legal. I've fucked 17 year old catholic schoolgirls (amazing natural deepthroater) when i was 25, 18 year olds at 28, 34 year olds at 20. If its sexy and legal, I'll tag it.

GabberMan

Closed Account
Forget "rules" - these are bullshit. Know who you're fucking - and that goes for men AND women, by the way. Underage sex can fuck up lives and careers. The rules of arithmatic don't apply.

Know who's in your bed and don't mess with laws that have been established over hundreds of years to protect people.

End.

Philbert

Banned
"Old enough to know better..."

(from a famous English folk song)

Me.

Lol, why were you showing Axl Rose your pubic bush? :dunno:

It must have been a thing of beauty to write a song about it!?

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I have no age rules. If she's interested, it's on.

Sadly.. they're never interested. But whether she's too young or too old.. I wouldnt say no. Just being honest, there. Whether you're just beginning adulthood or ending it.. I'll be your first. I'll be your last if you're really that old, Miss Oldington!

~ A drunken pervert. G_d have mercy on my tortured soul.

*ignore above post

I'll take whatever I can get. If she's underage, the laws in my country are so lax that it would be worth it (not that it's ever going to happen anyway). And I'm not attracted to wrinkly old prunes either, but I've seen some decent looking 60 year olds. It's hard to put a number on it. Let's just say any willing human female who's not either hideous, a child, or kin or some combination thereof.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
What rule do you use to work out the age of the youngest girl you would fuck?? I use the half your age + 7 Rule ( eg. If your 28. half of 28 is 14. 14+7 is 21)

By your "rule", I would never fuck any babe under 35....:wtf:

:rofl:

As for the entire "rules" concept (assuming she's legal)....I'd invoke the Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid response:

[Harvey has challenged Butch to fight for control of the Hole-in-the-Wall gang]
Harvey Logan: Guns or knives?
Butch Cassidy: Neither?
Harvey Logan: Pick.
Butch Cassidy: I don't want to shoot with you Harvey.
Harvey Logan: [draws a big knife] Anything you say, Butch.
[Butch walks over to Sundance]
Butch Cassidy: [in a low voice] Maybe there's a way to make a profit in this. Bet on Logan.
Sundance Kid: I would, but who'd bet on you?
Harvey Logan: Sundance, when we're done, and he's dead, you're welcome to stay.
Butch Cassidy: [low voice, to Sundance] Listen, I don't mean to be a sore loser, but when it's done, if I'm dead, kill him.
Sundance Kid: [low voice to Butch] Love to.
[waves to Harvey and smiles]
Butch Cassidy: No, no, not yet. Not until me and Harvey get the rules straightened out.
Harvey Logan: Rules? In a knife fight? No rules.
[Butch immediately kicks Harvey in the groin]
Butch Cassidy: Well, if there aint' going to be any rules, let's get the fight started. Someone count. 1,2,3 go.
Sundance Kid: [quickly] 1,2,3, go.
[Butch knocks Harvey out]
Flat Nose Curry: I was rooting for you all along, Butch.
Butch Cassidy: Well, thank you, Flatnose. That's what sustained me in my time of trouble.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Um... how is that pertinent to.. ohh. Nevermind. But You Might want to explain to everyone else. Shit, You Might want to explain to me in case I'm wrong. Man it's been forever since I've seen that flick.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Um... how is that pertinent to.. ohh. Nevermind. But you might want to explain to everyone else. Shit, you might want to explain to me in case I'm wrong. Man it's been forever since I've seen that flick.

I don't know man....I guess I just lost control for a minute. I don't like rules in general so this seemed like a good response. Thanks for bringing me back to my senses. Thank God for Freeones....my haven of sanity in a world gone mad.

Watch the flick again BTW....unless you're too busy getting laid. Based on your recent posts, I'd say that ain't likely. :eek:

All in fun, brother....peace and have a good night. And, yes, I have been drinking tonight. Heavily in fact.

The age of consent in the particular jurisdiction I'm in. Eighteen is a nice even number. I fucked a 13 year old once (but I was only 12 at the time and I liked older women).